Chapter 17 Side chick.

*As the guards kicked her out of the house Veronica glared at them as she was furious*

Veronica:You'll pay for this.

*Next day natan felt better as his sickness was gone he was glad he was all better as he can go back to work, He woke up early as he needed to go back home to his apartment to get his uniform, he then was about to go out of the room as he bumped into aamon*

Natan:? Boss?

Aamon:Ah natan are you ready to go?

Natan:Oh yes! Let me just grab my phone real quick

*Aamon waited outside of the room as natan then heard a notification on his phone, he went to check it as he's eyes were all shocked*

Messages

Aila:Natan is this true??

*Natan was all shocked as he saw the post he couldn't believe Veronica just made a post about this, natan then got furious as he bites his lip he then put his phone back in as he goes straight tot he door*

Aamon:ready to g-

*Before aamon could finish his sentences natan then walked passed him aamon was confused as he grabbed his arm*

Aamon:Hey what's wrong?

*Natan made him let go of him as he walked away, aamon ran after him as he asked what's his problem is"

Natan:This! This is my problem!

*As natan showed his phone with the post, aamon checked it as his eyes were shocked as he saw the post*

Aamon's pov.
That son of a btch.

*Natan then snatched his phone back from his hand as natan just goes away, aamon tried to talk to him as he explained will fix this*

Natan:Tell me how! How are you gonna fix this? People will think im your stupid side chick!

Aamon:Calm down ok?? I will deal with this can't you just get back inside the-

*yet again natan didn't let him finish his sentences as natan just run off upset as he took his stuff with him, Aamon was left there all mad as he then checks his phone and called someone*

Aamon:Veronica! What is the meaning of this?? Delete that Twitter post rn! Don't you know what you are doing???

Veronica(Phone):Ofc I am!! That btch deserves it!

Aamon:You fcking shut your crappy mouth. Fcking delete that twt post now.

Veronica(Phone):Why should I?? Huh?? You should have thought about what was gonna happen you a$$hole. Now your stupid side chick will be left with embarrassment

Aamon:You'll regret this badly Veronica... Just you wait.

Veronica(Phone):You dare threaten me!! I can tell your father about this!!