Chapter 18 A word.(Smut)

*Hours have passed lunch break came, with aamon in his office*

*Someone then knocked on the door*

Aamon:Come in

*Aamon expected natan to come in but the one who came in was aila"

Aila:Hello sir I came to give you the files you have needed

Aamon:Ah. Alright then.

*Both of them in silent as aila just put the files on his desk, before aila could leave aamon suddenly spoke*

Aamon:How is natan doing?

Aila:Hes doing well sir.

Aamon:I see...

*then silence appeared again as aila then just left leaving aamon there*

Natan:Ah aila

Aila:?

Natan:Wanna have lunch with me?

Aila:Oh sure natan!

*Both of them smiled at each other and then goes away to have lunch together aamon came out of the office and stared at the two of them with a disgusted look on his face*

Aamon's pov.
Look at you all around natan.. He won't even be yours, to begin with, miss aila..

*Aamon then storms off as he had his coat on*

Aila:Thx for the treat natan!

Natan:My pleasure!

*Both of them talked as a sound of a beep came to ailas phone*

Aila:?

*Aila grabbed her phone and then spat out her drink when she saw the news*

Aila:What the heck???

Natan:huh? What's wrong?

*Aila showed it natan as they saw the news of Veronica got arrested for a week cause of pushing someone off the stairs*

Natan:What the.

*Natan was stunned to speak as he sweated as he knew it was aamon who told what happen*

Stranger:Did you what Veronica got arrested??

Stranger2:I know I saw it too. Do you think it had something to do with the aamon paxley and his side chick?

Stranger:I don't know maybe? Damn that paxley must have all Omega around him easily must be nice.

*Natan then hit his hand on the table as the 2 guys were talking and got frightened by it*

Natan:tch.

Aila:Calm down natan. But isn't this good? You got the justice she tried to do to you?

Natan:No it's not!

*Aila was stunned as natan yelled at her*

Natan:I-Im sorry. It's just that. This will be much worse. People will think her arrest might have to do something with the "side chick"..ugh. It was such a bad idea to go to the paxley house.

*Natan was panicking still while aila tried to calm him down best as she can*

Aila:everything is gonna be ok natan don't worry. I'm here for you! Whatever happens, I will be here to support you always! even do im just. A beta but I'm here to protect you don't worry!

*Natan smiled as he calm down a bit after hearing her words but natan couldn't help but to still worry*

Natan's pov.
I'll have a word with sir paxley after work tch.