Chapter 26 Last night

*In the morning*

*Natan yawns as he stretched his back while still sitting on the bed he then looked at aamon still sleeping*

Natan:Gotta admit his also handsome even do is asleep.

*Natan just looked at him as he got closer to his face, he then snapped out of it and he slapped his face with his two hands all red*

Natan's pov.
No natan!! No!! You can't do that to someone asleep!!

*Natan just shakes his head as he rushes off to the bathroom to shower, and left aamon still sleeping, or is he?*

Aamon:How sweet

*Aamon chuckles as he got up*

Aamon:Wished you continued it

*Aamon smiled as he checked his phone to see a bunch of texts and he needs to go to work now like natan, Aamon sighed as he called for his driver*

*After a while*

Natan:Phew that was nice

*Natan feels refreshed after the shower*

Natan:Ah! I forgot to iron Aamon's clothes in case he needs them rn

*Natan quickly rushed out to the bathroom when he opened the door he almost slipped, but aamon caught him right on time*

Natan:eh?

*Natan looked up to see aamon now awake*

Natan:??? Since when did you get up??

Aamon:Since earlier?

*Natan then turns red since he knew aamon must off knew what he was doing earlier*

Natan:Y-You!

*Aamon giggled*

Aamon:Alright alright sorry but you wanted a kiss you could always ask me.

Natan:In your dreams paxley!

*Natan kept holding onto his towel around his hip while he slowly goes past him all red, Aamon then went in the bathroom*

*After natan Puts some clothes on*

Natan's pov.
I am never gonna fall for his tricks again!!

*Natan just iron Aamon's clothes and jacket when he then heard aamon asking him if he has his clothes*

Natan:Ah! Wait a moment

*Natan quickly iron his clothes trying to make sure it was alright then rush to give them to him, he then knocked on the door*

Natan:Aamon heres your clothes

*Aamon opened the door to get his clothes natan gently gave them to him*

Aamon:Thanks

Natan:N-No problem

*Natan blushed a bit, Cause aamon only had a towel on his hip*

Natan:I better go-

*Natan fake coughs as he turns around*

Aamon:Hold on

Natan:hm?

Aamon:Aren't you gonna dry up my hair again like last time?

Natan:You can do it on your own!

Aamon:Aw come on not even for me?

*Aamon was pointing at his hair as he made a sad look at natan*

Natan:Never!