Chapter 24 Love rival.

Natan:I better get cooking, You won't mind if you stay here right?

Aamon:Sure no problem

Natan:Alright

*Natan smiled as he walked away straight to the kitchen, aamon waited patiently as he just watched tv for a while, he then heard a sudden knock at the door*

Aamon's pov.
hm.

*Aamon was suspicious when he then ready his gun that was in his pocket in case he then opened the door*

Aila:Hey natan sorry for the sudden visit I got you s-

*Aila then stopped talking as she saw aamon in front of her*

Aila:Sir aamon. what brings you here at "natans" house?

Aamon:I should be asking you that miss. aila

*Two of them glared as aamon was ready to bring his gun out instead but then they heard natan*

Natan:? Oh aila, what brings you here?

Aila:! ah natan I wanted to stop by and I got some sweets to

Natan:Ah, that's sweet of you

*Natan smiled as he gently took the gift then he welcomed her inside, aamon just glared at her as if he was upset*

Aila's pov.
It was a good idea after all to come here, you'll never win him.

Natan:Take a seat

Aila:Thank you

*Two of them smiled at each other, aamon arms crossed as he was jealous of how aila is close to him*

Natan:I have to go check on my cooking you two talk for a while alright?

*Natan then walked away to the kitchen as aila and aamon glared at each other*

Aila:So boss. what are you doing here at natans?.

Aamon:Why so curious? Is it bad for me to check on my "omega"?

Aila:My my I didn't know you were into comedy boss.

Aamon:Hah, Not I meant what I said. better be glad we're not at my place.. or your tongue would be sliced.

*Aamon smirked as aila then just looked away angry*

Natan's pov.
All of a sudden I could feel a dark aura in the living room or is it just me? well, I should be worried honestly.

Aamon:How boring

*Aamon rolled his eyes as he just went to the kitchen to be with natan*

Aila:What does he think his doing....tch.

*Aamon walked straight to natan, as he was behind him*

Natan:? ! hey how long were you behind me?

Aamon:Just now don't worry

*Natan sighed as aamon smiled at him and was close to him*

Aila:grr...

*Aila grabbed her shirt tight, as she kept staring at them*

Natan:hey watched the hands you're tickling me-

*Natan just giggled as aamon just kept tickling him to lighten up the mood, natan didn't mind at all while aamon then looked behind and gave aila a " friendly" smile as he, which made aila upset as she was then getting upset*

Aila:Hey! would you stop bothering him?? his cooking!

*Aila burst into anger as she yelled out loud then she realized what she did, natan was shocked by the sudden scream aamon just smirked as it was going as was planned*