Chapter 1

(Rachel's P.O.V.)

"Rachel, you better hurry up! Our plane will be leaving soon!" I heard my dad's voice. "Yes dad! I'm coming!" I replied while running down the stairs and carrying my luggages.

We quickly loaded our stuff inside the car. My dad went to the front seat while I sat in the back. My mom was the one to drive. We quickly drove, going to the airport. Me and my dad quickly said our good-bye's to my mom.

We ran (while bumping on some people) going to the check-in counter. After checking in, we quickly ran on the entrance.

"Last call for the flight to Florida. Code XCG 635." A voice boomed on the speakers. I realized that it was our flight so I dragged my dad to the airplane. We quickly looked for our seats and sat comfortably. We were panting.

We loaded our stuff and went to sit again. My dad quickly fell asleep on his chair and I listened to the music on my earphones coming from my iPhone.

Let me introduce myself. I'm Rachel Keisha Orton. I am also known as The Vipress. I am Randy Orton's daughter. I am currently 19 years old.

I grew up in St. Louis Missouri. I was in WWE since I was 15 years old. I was and still the youngest diva in WWE. But, I am the strongest and the tallest diva. Yes, tallest.

I stand in the height 6 foot, flat.I got the height from my father. I am friends with all of the divas. I have no enemies in the WWE. Even with the superstars. Because they are somehow afraid of me.

My eyes are blue, that turns to green (depending on my emotions). My eyes become light blue when I am happy. Blue is the normal color. Dark blue when i'm angry. Light green when i'm shocked. Green when i'm annoyed or irritated. Dark green when i'm scared. But one time, the pupils of my eyes turned a very pure black. I don't know how it happened, but. I remembered that I became very, very mad. I remember that its because of Stephanie McMahon calling me ugly names, then that happened. But I forgave her now and we are friends.

We're currently on the plane, flying to Florida for the taping for Raw. Also, Stephanie wanted to talk to me about joining some kind of team and act as the leader.

I am currently listening to music and reading books on my phone. A few minutes later, I became tired and fell asleep.
~
"Rachel, wake up." I felt someone shaking me. I woke up to see dad looking at me. "We have to get off the plane, cupcake." It was a nickname given to me by my dad when I was young. Anyways, I stood up, got my back-pack and went out of the plane, together with my dad.

We met some fans on the way and they noticed us. They took pictures with us and we also signed autographs. After that, we continued our way out of the airport.

When we reached the outside part of the airport, there was a limosine waiting for us. We loaded our stuff and went inside. The limosine took us to the hotel we were going to stay in.

We got our luggage. We went to the front desk. "Any reservations, sir?" A kind woman asked from the front desk. "Yes. Under the name of Randy Orton." The woman typed on her computer. "Room 636. Here's your keycard, sir. Enjoy your stay here." She smiled at us. We got our luggage and and went to the 6th floor.

631... 632... 633... 634... 635... 636!

Dad swiped the card on the door and we went in. It had two beds, a flat-screened T.V., A refrigirator, a big bathroom and many more. We set our luggages down. I literally ran and jumped on the bed.

"Ohhhh myyyy gooossshhh." I screamed as I buried my head on the pillow. I groaned as I felt my dad jump on my back. "Daaaddd! You're like. 250 pounds and i'm like 127 pounds. You're not light you know." He chuckled and got up.

I got up too and grabbed a pair of sweats and a shirt that said "The Vipress and The Viper" and had a photo of me and dad. I went inside the bathroom and took a shower. I wore my outfit and went back out and on the bed. After a few minutes, I fell asleep because I have a big tomorrow, which is the taping of Raw and I still have to talk to Steph.

~
Hey there! How's this part so far? Do you like it? Hope you enjoyed it!

~Vipress~