Chapter 3

(Rachel's Pov)

I wore my ring gear. (Pic at the side) I went to the gorilla and waited for my theme to play. It was Sacrifice by Silverstein.

As my song played, I went out to the ramp and smirked. I did a front flip and slid into the ring.

"This match is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the WWE Diva's Championship! Introducing the challenger. Residing in St. Louis, Missouri, standing at 6 feet tall, she is the viperess, Rachel Orton!" Eden, the announcer, said.

Nikki then went to do her usual entrance down the ramp.

"And her opponent! From Scottsdale, Arizona, she is the WWE Diva's Champion, Nikki Bella!" She said again.

Nikki entered the ring and we locked up.

~Skip the match~

Nikki stood up in a wobbly manner and just as she faced me, I hit her with my finisher, the RKO followed by my submission called OKOS (Orton Knock Out Submission). When combined, my move is called RKOS.

After I RKO'ed her, I did a back flip and locked her neck into my arms, as I placed her arms on my legs. (Just like Rusev's Accolade)

I applied pressure to her back and necked and she tapped out quickly.

I stood up in shock as I processed what happened.

I became the Diva's Champion!

The referee handed me my title and raised my arms.

"And the winner of the match via submission and the NEW Diva's champion, Rachel Orton!"

I smiled and raised my arms until I heard...

Sierra

Hotel

India

Echo

Lima

Delta

Shield!

I looked around and saw them going down the stairs. As they were in the middle, a new theme played.

I hear voices in my head
They counsel me
They understand
They talk to me

I saw dad running down the ramp and into the ring, stepping infront of me protectively. The Shield continued making their way down.

"And Randy Orton protecting her daughter from whatever the Hounds of Justice has planned to do!" I heard Michael Cole say.

I put my title on my waist and stood beside my father.

As the shield jumped up the ramp, me and dad walked to the apron.

"What do you want?!" Dad asked after the crew gave him a micrphone.

"Relax, Viper. We're just going to offer a little something to your daughter, the Viperess, Rachel Orton." Seth said as the crowd cheered.

"What in hell is it?" I asked as I grabbed Dad's microphone. Yup, I swear on live TV... I've said worse...

"Now now babygirl, no need to freak out. We just want to offer you something." Roman said. "Little miss lunatic, we want you to join the shield." Dean continued for Roman.

"First of all, i'm not a f***ing lunatic. Second, Why would I like to join your little organization there?" I said.

"We've seen you work. We saw your records. Plus, you'll be stronger with us. You'll have more power." Seth said.

Dad looked at me as if saying Do what is best for business. Do what you need to do.

I sighed and brought the microphone near my lips and said "Yeah, fine.
Whatever." I rolled my eyes. I removed my Diva's title from my waist and held it up high as Dean, Seth, Roman, and Randy held up their U.S. Championship, Tag Team Championships and World Heavyweight Championship.

Roman, Dean and Seth put out their fists infront and they look at me as if saying Put your fist.

I went near them and put my fist beside Seth's and they screamed "Believe in The Shield!". I just pulled away after and stood beside my father.

As I was going backstage, someone hugged me tight and I immediately recognized it.

"Congrats on winning the title, hun. You deserve it." Nikki said as she pulled away. I smiled at her.

"But that doesn't mean that I won't keep my eyes up for that title." She said and winked. I just laughed at her weird action.

I left and went to my locker room. I set down my title and got showered up. I wore jeans, white shirt, and flannel partnered with some black wedge sneakers with spikes.

I got out of my locker room carrying my stuff. As I was making my way to the parking lot and into my car, someone said from behind me "You goin' back at the hotel?" I turned around and saw Roman standing there.

"Yeah, since my match is over for Monday night Raw and our next match will be this Thursday on Smackdown, i'll just be chillin' around the hotel. Why?" I asked him. "Well, can you give me your room number so incase you get bored Dean, Seth and I can visit you?" He asked.

"Yeah sure. I'm in room 619. (A/N: REY MYSTERIO! Sorry.)" I replied and smiled. He smiled back and handed me a piece of paper before leaving back into the arena.

I looked at the paper and saw that he wrote his number down so I can text it. I saved the number in my phone and kept the note into my back pocket.

I then loaded my stuff into my car and went into the driver's seat. I turned on the radio and different songs with different genres played.

I drove back into the hotel safely and grabbed my stuff from the trunk of the car. I went into the hotel and into mine and dad's room.

I saw dad sitting on the couch, watching old matches of his and mine.

When he saw me, he smiled and walked over to me. He kissed for forehead and gave me a quick hug. "Did you take a bath?" He asked as he smelled my hair. "Of course dad! I'm not a non-bathing person, ya' know." I told him as I lightly punched his arm.

I decided to go to bed. I wore my pajamas. I jumped onto the bed and looked to dad's bed. He jumped on it, too. So, we're really the same...

I then closed my eyes and I quickly drifted off to sleep.
-------------
Hey guys! I know its been awhile since i've updated, but you've got to hear this out.
1. School's back. (I live in the Philippines.)
2. Projects.
3. Prohibited usage of phones, unless weekends or no classes.
4. I'm very busy.

So yeah. But i'll update as soon as I can :) Lava you ppl!

~Jaimie :>~