Chapter 5

(Rachel's Pov)

I woke up early today. 6:32 am to be exact. I got up and changed into my gym clothes.

I wore sneakers and then grabbed my gym bag, phone and earphones.

I looked at dad's bed and saw him laying down, eyes shut close, hugging a pillow tightly, mouth opened and drool flowing down his mouth.

I silently laughed and took a picture of him. I posted in on twitter and instagram with the caption: "Hey @RandyOrton, wake up sleepy head!"

I then kissed his forehead then he squirmed and continued snoring. I smiled then I went out of our room.

Roman came out of his hotel room as soon as I closed my door. He was also wearing gym clothes and a gym bag slung over his shoulder.

"Hey Rom." I greeted him and he looked at me and smiled. "Hey Rach. You heading to the gym?" He asked. "Yeah, I have to train for tomorrow, Thursday night Smackdown." I said and he nodded in agreement.

"Well, wanna go to the gym together?" He offered. "Yeah sure." I said and we went to the lobby and into his car.

He drove going to the gym amd once we reached the area, we went out of his car and into the gym. There were few people because it's very early.

I went to the dumbells and started lifting. After that, I went to the treadmill and started running. As I ran, my earphones are plugged in my phone and in my ears. Music filled my ears as I ran.

After that, I went off the treadmill and sat on a chair, trying to catch my breath.

I saw Roman lifting weights and he looked sexy. He had sweat dripping down his perfect body, small groans escaped his mouth as he lifted those heavy weights.

I shook my head and went to the wrestling ring. I sat on the top of the turnbuckle and thought of what wrestling moves to practice.

I was too busy to think of moves that I didn't notice Roman sitting on the top of the turnbuckle beside me.

"Hey, wanna train?" He asked and I nodded. I stood up on the turnbuckle and jumped off it. Roman simply got off the turnbuckle.

"I was thinking on how to strengthen my RKOS. The lock part." I said and Roman nodded.

"Well, do it on me then i'll tell you what to do." He said. I RKO'ed him then did a backflip. I tried to lift him up to put his arms on my bent legs, but he was just too heavy.

"Roman, I can't even lift you." I said. He simply but his left arm on my left leg. I assisted his right arm to go in on top of my right one. He was finally locked in.

I put my arms around his neck and tightened my grip. "More pressure on the back." He said and I did. "More." He said and I did. "I said more." He said again and I sighed and did. "MORE MEANS MORE!" He shouted like a coach then I applied my body weight to his back then I heard him groan.

"Okay, you're heavy. Now, more tighter on my neck." He commanded and I did. "More." I did. "WHEN I SAY MORE JUST APPLY IT!" He commanded like a amd coach again and I gripped him to death. I then let him go then he stood up.

"Okay, let's do that again. MORE pressure and MORE tight." He said.

I nodded and I RKO'ed him hard, did a back flip and then locked him in my arms. I applied more pressure and I tightened my grip. He then tapped out.

"Okay, that's good enough." He said, lying down on the mat, panting. I just laughed. He then stood up. "What should I improve on?" He asked me.

"Spear." I replied. "Okay then." He said. "Spear me, I can handle it." I said. "You sure?" He asked and I nodded.

I stood on the corner near the turnbuckle and he stood opposite of my direction. He then ran and speared me. It kinda hurt, but more force is needed.

"Roman," I said and he raised his eyebrows. "APPLY. MORE. FORCE." I commanded him the same way he commanded me earlier.

He nodded then we went back to our positions. He ran at me with full speed and tackled me with a full-forced spear, and it hurt my ribs bad.

"Ouch, okay, ouch." I said as I tried to get up. "I'm sorry! Oh my gosh I forgot I was spearing a girl." Roman said and helped me up.

"It's okay. It's kinda late, wanna eat lunch?" I offered and he nodded. We changed our clothes then went to his car carrying our stuff.

We then went to a restaurant and ate. After that, we went back to the hotel and into our rooms.

When I went inside my room, I was met by dad, giving me a glare, a hard, icy glare.

"Care to explain the pic?" He asked. "Well, you're cute in the pic dad." I said and he shrugged. "I just had to!" I continued.

"Fine, i'll let this slide. But payback will come sooooon." Dad replied in a sing-song voice. I just rolled my eyes.

I watched TV and played Xbox for the rest of the day and dad... well... He's twerking... and nae nae-ying... and dougie-ying... and his background song is Voices.

Dinner came and we ordered room service. After that, I took a bath and wore a shirt with me and dad on it. Behind it was written "Viper and Viperess". I wore black female boxers.

I went to my bed and then I felt dad lie down beside me. "Daaad, what do you wannntt?" I asked, dragging words.

He didn't answer and just hugged me like how he used to hug me when I was a little girl.

"I wanna sleep here." He said and after a few minutes, I heard him snore. I sighed and turned around to face my dad.

I hugged him like a pillow and magically, I fell asleep comfortably.

------
Hey guys! So Rachel and Randy had a father-daughter moment ♥ awww ♥ XD Anyways, hope you liked this! :)

~Viperess~