Chapter 4

(Rachel's Pov)

I woke up to the rays of sun hitting my face as if the heavens are telling me "WAKE THE F*** UP IT'S LATE!"

It's Tuesday, so there's nothing much to do.

I groggily got out of bed and dragged myself into the bathroom. I changed into some pair of shorts and a sweater. I wore wedge sneakers and tied my hair in a messy bun.

I decided to eat breakfast. As I went to the living room, I saw dad sitting on the couch, watching some of his old wrestling matches.

"Hey dad, wanna come with me and grab breakfast?" I asked him. "Sure, cupcake. I'll just get my wallet and stuff." He answered, getting up and gathering his stuff.

We went out and locked the door. We went into our car and dad went into the driver's seat and I sat on the passenger seat beside him.

We went to a restaurant and went inside. We found a vacant table and sat.

A very-obvious fake big boobed waitress that has atleast 257486779698658587574 layers of makeup approached us.

"What would you like to order sir?" She asked, getting too close to dad's face.

"Woah, back off girl." I said, irritated. "Why, are you jealous, bitch?" She asked me with a sly smirk.

I stood up, gave her a fake sweet smile and gripped her neck. She had a very hard time breathing.

"You listen to me and listen good. I am not jealous 'cause he's my father. Never call me a bitch. Never EVER mess with an Orton, especially me." I told her, my voice raising for every word and my grip on her neck tightening.

She choked and can't even do anything. "Honey, drop her down please." Randy said, panic evident in his voice.

I choke-slammed her to the floor and she laid there for a while, motionless. After a few minutes, she crawled, going to the authorized people's room.

"Jerk." I mumbled. I sat back down and shook my head. The manager approached us. "I'm sorry ma'am and sir, she'll be fired anyways. What do you want to order?" He said politely.

"I'll have pancakes and hot chocolate." Dad said, scanning the menu. "I'll have bread with bacon and eggs and coffee latte." I said. "That will take about 10 minutes ma'am." He said. "It's okay." I said and he left.

"You're a one of a kind Orton, cupcake." Dad said with a weird look plastered on his face.

"She's such a slut! I bet, in one night, 83737 boys, she can fu--" I said but was stopped by dad saying "Words, Rachel." I just slumped back into my seat and waited for our food.

A waiter then served our food. "Enjoy your meal." He said with a smile.

We ate and after eating, we paid our bills and left.

We went back into our hotel and it was only 9 am. I decided to watch T.V. and use my phone at the same time.

I did this for hours while dad is jumping, yes, jumping on his bed and throwing pillows and his stuff everywhere.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I told dad who probably didn't notice anything because he kept on jumping and throwing stuff around while singing a weird mash up of ABC, as in the child's song, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, London Bridge Is Falling Down, more childish songs and his theme song, Voices.

I opened the door to reveal Roman and behind him is Dean and Seth. "Hey Rachel, woul--- wait, is that Randy?" He asked, pointing at dad still doing the same.

"Yeah, I know, weird." I said. "Is he on drugs or something?" Dean said, while Seth tried his hardest not to laugh.

"Nope, anyways, what were you saying?" I asked Roman. "Would you like to eat lunch with us?" He offered. "Yeah sure. Let me just knock Randy into his senses and then get my phone." I said and he nodded.

"Hey dad!" I said and he just kept on singing things like "Twinkle twinkle little I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD london bridge is falling THEY TALK TO ME THEY UNDERSTAND oh yes they do THEY TALK TO MEEEEHHH" "Dad!" He just continued.

Oh no you didn'tttt.

"RANDALL FU**ING KEITH ORTON LISTEN TO ME!" I said and he stopped and looked at me as if saying 'What?'.

"I'm gonna grab lunch with Roman, Seth and Dean. Don't ruin our room. Just order whatever you like for lunch via room service and i'll pay." I said. "Yeah, sure, be safe, love you!" He said and started singing again.

I shook my head and grabbed my phone and I and the Shield went in the elevator. Seth pressed the ground floor button.

"Rachel, is Randy really like that? I mean, on-screen he's this blood thirsty monster then off-screen he's big ol' Barney the Dinosaur." Roman asked. "Yes, and it's really crazy." I said.

As the elevator doors opened, we went outside and into Dean's car. He drove and we went to a restaurant.

We then ordered then ate. We would chat every now and then. After that, we all went back into our hotel and our own rooms.

As I opened the door, I saw dad twerking and nae nae-ying on his bed while singing Watch me Nae Nae and Twerk it like Miley.

I shook my head at him and sat on the couch and watched T.V.

Night came quickly and I took a shower and wore a "Viper" t-shirt with dad doing his pose and a pair of black boxers for girls.

I lied down on my bed. I felt the side of my bed sink and saw dad's face hovering above me with a childish smile.

"Goodnight, cupcake." He said and kissed my forehead. He went to his bed and lied down.

"Night, dad." I replied, "Love you." I continued. "Love you too, 'lil Orton." He said and I rolled my eyes.

In a matter of seconds, I fell asleep.

-----

WOOO! XD So how's this chapter? Tell me in the comments what you feel! Love you all!

~Viperess~