Chapter 6

(Rachel's Pov)

I felt myself in someone's arms. I moved and heard the person let out an airy laugh and kissed my forehead.

I squirmed and hugged the person tighter. I smelled the cologne and it can be only one person.

Randy.

"Daaadddyyy." I said, dragging the word. "Racchhheeeellll." He said, mocking me.

"Why are you so flufffyyyy?" I asked. "I'm not fluffy. I'm musculaaaaarrrr." He said, dragging the words.

I giggled and he tried to get up, but I tightened my arms around him. "Nu-uh big teddy bear, you ain't going anywhere." I said.

"We have to get ready for Smackdown." He said and got up. I did what I used to do everytime dad wouldn't grant my wish.

I sat indian-seat style on the middle of the bed, crossed my arms, pouted my lips and gave him the puppy eyes.

When he looked at me, it was like his eyes were screaming 'wrong decision!'. He sighed and went back to the bed. "Alright, 5 minutes."

I cheered and hugged him again. "Dad, do you think that i'll be a great diva's champion?" I asked him. "Of course cupcake. I mean, you're an Orton so yeah." He said and continued, "I'm the heavyweight champion and you're the diva's champion. We're father-daughter bonded."

I smiled and then eventually got up. Dad also got up. "Okay, I gotta get ready." I said and went to the bathroom.

I took a bath and wore my ring gear. I applied makeup and went out of the bathroom.

Randy then got inside the bathroom and he took a bath. He did the same and went out. We both grabbed our bags before heading to the arena.

As we entered the arena, I was met by The Shield together with the Wyatt family. "Hey Rach." Roman said and the others greeted me the same way. Except from my best friend Bray.

I jumped on his back then he held my legs so I wouldn't fall. "Hey pig face! I missed you!" I literally screamed into his ear.

"I missed you too f*ckface, but no need to shout!" He shouted. I laughed and got off Bray's back.

Well you see, Bray and I were best friends since we were in highschool. We were inseparable. Until he went to WWE.

"How dare you not show your fat soul to me all these years?!" I dramatically screamed at him and all people, including dad, was looking at us like we have 45 heads and arms or something.

"I don't even know, arsehole!" He screamed then we both bursted out laughing.

I looked at everyone and blew them a kiss before skipping my way to my locker room between dad's and the shield's.

I watched TV before it was time for my match.

I went to the place were the shield goes down. I stood beside them.

Sierra

Hotel

India

Echo

Lima

Delta

Shield.

I walked down and saw that my opponent, Naomi, is in the ring already. Eden then announced me.

"And her opponent! Accompanied by the Shield! Standing at 6 feet tall, from St. Louis, Missouri, she is the Viperess and the WWE Diva's champion, Rachel Orton!"

Man, the crowd went berserk after seeing me walk down the steps wearing my new gear.

Yes, I know I look hot.

I jumped over the barricade together with Roman, Dean and Seth. I entered the ring and the match started.

~skip~

1...2...3!!

"And the winner of this match, Rachel Orton!" Eden said. Naomi rolled out of the ring.

I raised my hands up and the Shield ran into the ring and tackled me to a hug. We literally fell on the mat. I can hear the crowd laugh.

I can't help but to laugh along and then tried to hug them back. Well it was hard, 'cause they're big ya' know.

We stood up and raised our titles in the air with a smile.

After that, we went backstage and into our locker rooms.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw daddy standing there. He was dressed in his ring gear.

"Cupcake, you're gonna accompany me to the ring later, okay?" He said and I nodded.

We went to the gorilla for his match. His opponent, Jack Swagger, is already in the ring. Eden announced dad.

"And his opponent! Accompanied by the viperess and diva's champion Rachel Orton, from St. Louis Missouri, weighing in at 251 pounds, Randy Orton!"

Dad went to the ring and did his pose on the corner turnbuckle. I went off the apron and their match started.

~skipppp :)~

Randy pounded on the mat then stood up. Jack stood wobbily and then dad caught him in the RKO.

"And Randy hitting the RKO!" I heard Cole commentate.

1..2..3!!

Dad won!

I ran inside the ring and hugged dad. He raised his title in the air and I jumped on his back. He lifted me with his arms.

I raised my title too and the crowd freaked out.

We then got out of the ring and into our locker room. We gathered our stuff and went to the car. As we got there, I heard Seth call my name.

"RACHEL!" he screamed even though he's right behind me. I shrieked and screamed "WHAT THE F*CK SETH!"

He laughed hard and said "Wanna grab dinner with me, Roman and Dean?" I nodded.

"Dad, I will eat dinner with them, is that fine? I'll just go home later." I said and he nodded and left.

Time for dinner!

_______
Hey guys! I'm alive Hope you liked this chapter!