Chapter 2

(Rachel's P.O.V.)

I soon woke up to the sound of my alarm. It was 8:00 am. I got up and looked at the other bed. I saw that my father was still sleeping. I got up and got some clothes and went to the shower.

My clothes was a cropped top with a design that says 'I am the Vipress. The Viper's daughter. Got a problem?'. It was partnered with black denim shorts and high-heeled boots. I wore it and fixed my hair. Then I went out.

I saw that my dad was still sleeping. Heck, he's even snoring. I jumped on his bed and screamed "WAKE UP IT'S TIME TO GO" repeatedly. He stood up quickly. He RKO'ed me to the bed. It didn't hurt 'cause I landed on a soft surface. Plus, it's my finisher and my dad taught that to me.

I pretended to be hurt. "MY NECK. OUCH MY NECK MY NECK." I screamed dramatically. Dad quickly went to my side and he was in total panic. He leaned forward to check on me and I took the opportunity. I got up and RKO'ed him back.
I smirked in accomplishment.

He smiled and ruffled my hair when he got up and he went to get clothes. He went inside the bathroom to shower. 

I decided to watch TV while he was showering. I watched spongebob. Yes. I still watch that. Have a problem? No? Good.

After a while, Dad got out of the bathroom, already wearing his gear, but he had a shirt on. We gathered our stuff and left.

As we arrived in the arena, we were greeted by our bestfriends. Nikki and John. I hugged Nikki and waved at John, while dad hugged John and waved at Nikki.

"You two are really related." John said and laugh. "No! Yes... No. Yes. Grrr." Dad and I said together and faced eachother.

Nikki laughed. We then went inside and into our locker rooms. I set all my stuff down and got up.

I went into Stephanie's office as she had instructed me. I knocked and I heard her voice say "Come in." I went in and saw the US champion, Dean Ambrose, and the Tag-Team Champions, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins.

I then sat down on the empty seat next to Roman. "So the three of you, Roman, Dean and Seth, this is Rachel. She will be joining the Shield. She will be your new leader. Oh, and she is Randy's daughter." Steph said.

I looked at the three of them and they looked back at me. Okaaayyy...

"She'll be the one to organize the group and take responsibility. You all have to participate accordingly. Understood?" Stephanie said and the three men nodded.

"Now Rachel, your locker room will be moved between Randy's and The Shield's. Your locker room in the Diva's room will be used by another debuting diva. Okay?" She said and I nodded.

"You may go now." She said and we all left. I know where dad's locker room is, so I know where mine is.

I went back to my old locker room and gathered all my stuff. I started making my way to my new locker room.

As I entered my new room, I looked around and it looked almost the same as mine, but a little bigger. I closed the door and settled my stuff inside the drawers.

As I went to lie down on the bed, I saw a little sticky note above the night stand. There was something written in it.

'Hey, go to our locker room. We'll give you your new outfit.
                                             ~Roman'

I sighed and stood up. I went to their locker room and knocked. Roman opened up the door and smiled. 'He's cute.' I thought.

"So, where's my outfit?" I asked. "Get in here first." He said. I went inside their locker room to find Seth laying down on the bed while playing AA on his phone and Dean sprawled across the couch and watching TV.

"Sit there and wait for me." He said and pointed to his bed. I sat there patiently and I guess Seth just noticed me come in. "Hey Rach." He said and went back to playing his phone.

"Hey." I replied. I waited for a few minutes then I heard Roman say "Rachel, what's the size of your feet?" He asked. "Size 7." I replied.

He then came back in the room with a crew member following him. He was holding A LOT of outfits (Pics on the side).

"What are those?" I asked. "I know this seems crazy, but you're going to need all of these outfits. Believe it or not, all of us have these many outfits too." He answered.

I nodded in response. I got the outfits out of his grasp and motioned the crew member to follow me back to my room. I settled my stuff and thanked the crew member.

I went back to The Shield's locker room. "Thanks Roman. I have to prepare for my next match against Nikki for the championship. Bye!" I said and went to my locker room to prepare.

~
Hey guys! How's the new chapter? Hope you liked it!

~Viperess~