8 Chapter

Rachel's POV

Oh my God, the devil himself had spawned on this earth and made it hell.

This trip wasn't no voyage. It was a damn school camping trip that I had zero interest in. Even though I wanted to get drunk and use a few of those new pills at the party near the lake, I also wanted to spend time with Keith. I had to open his eyes enough for him to see how special I was.

The new girl was asleep next to Finn. God, it could be cute if it wasn't disgusting. Although, as long as Finn was all over her, she couldn't get my boyfriend from me. Who had been glancing sideways at them this whole time...

I put my hand on his thigh, and he looked at me.

"Will you go with me?" I softly asked.

"To the lake party?" Keith raised his eyebrows. "Probably. Why?"

"I just want you around."

I put my lips together and waited for a quick peck. He understood that and granted my wish.

I couldn't believe that this guy was my best friend and my boyfriend. Yet, he hadn't asked me to be his girlfriend, so for now, we were just friends with benefits.

A loud beep woke everyone up. We were here.

All the students slowly got off the bus, and we were instructed to follow after the camp leaders.

"Diana?" I caught up with her. "Do you want to have fun?"

"Define fun." She half grinned at me. "I highly doubt that it has the same meaning in our vocabularies."

"How are we best friends?" I squinted at her. "I mean let's get rid of the newbie. Or are you in love with her too?"

"Who else is in love with her?" Diana made her sarcastic face.

"No one." I rolled my eyes. "You're in or what?"

"Sure." She nodded and got closer to me.

Oh, you get ready, fresh meat.

Chelsea's POV

We were in the middle of the woods, and the sun was setting.

"I know everyone wants to leave for the meeting with the local group but remember that you have got to get back before midnight," Mrs. Mollingston said.

"Seriously?!" Rachel yelped.

"I don't set the rules, Reinhart." The teacher nodded and left us alone.

"Let's go and kick some ass!!" Finn screamed out loud and ran in to the woods before anyone else.

"She said a meeting?" I cocked an eyebrow at Ryan.

"At this point, they know it's not a meeting. Unfortunately, this is why many students agree to go." He put his hand on my lower back, and we continued to walk through the forest.

" He put his hand on my lower back, and we continued to walk through the forest