20 Chapter

Rachel's POV

Thirty-three messages and ten calls later, my boyfriend wasn't able to answer me. The natural questions popped up. What was he doing on Friday night without me?

"What the hell are you doing?!" I threw my phone into the wall. "Uhhh..."

Impatience was my biggest issue, granting me paranoia. Everything had to go through me, and I had to know his every step, which Keith wasn't doing at the moment.

I took my jacket and went straight to his house. Lately, he had been resistant about me being there. I even took the quickest way there - through the woods.

For an unexplainable reason, I first looked through a window, and what I saw left me speechless. That bitch, hanging out with all of them in the living room as if she was one of them. Sitting in between Finn's lap, getting hugs and kisses on the cheeks. It would have been cute if not disgusting.

The banging on the door was me waiting for my own boyfriend to open the door and invite me in.

"Rachel?" He had confusion in his eyes.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" I crossed my arms on my chest.

He stepped to the right and showed me to come in. As soon as I did, everyone's eyes were on me as if I was a cop meddling in their party.

"Well, don't stop on my account. I'm here to hang out with MY BOYFRIEND." I highlighted the boyfriend part.

A guy came into the room and looked at me. It took me a minute to realize that it was that geek guy from our class. Rony or whatever his name was.

"What is this?" I chuckled. "Invite everyone but not your girlfriend kind of party?" My gaze shot at Keith, who currently looked disappointed. "Keith!"

"Can you please not make a scene?" He came to me. "It's been a long day."

"And what? After a long day, your own girlfriend is trouble for you?" My anger was uncontrollable. "Why is she more than welcome at your house then?" I pointed at the bitch.

Keith shook his head, not even trying to argue with me or anything.

"Chelsea, you're such a thieving whore. You know that?" A vein popped on my forehead as I walked toward her and Finn. "You don't fucking touch my boyfriend!" I tried to slap her, but Finn caught my hand and stood up.

His grip on my hand was too strong. I couldn't twist or move my hand, not in the slightest.

"Try to touch her again." He hissed.

"Maybe you should fuck your whore for once... so she stays away from Keith." I groaned back at him. "Or are you going to keep her as a virgin Mary?" After my words, he dropped my hand, shaking his head.

Maybe slut shaming another girl wasn't my proudest moment, but she deserved every fucking word.

Keith took my hand without saying anything, but I pushed him away.

"I know where the door is."

***

After crying my eyes out and blowing my nose that I had ruined my mascara, I planned my revenge on the bitch. Right now, I probably looked like a crazy person with all the papers on the ground, trying to come up with a plan, reading all about her that was available online.

Nothing much on the internet. Only her previous school and a few photos from cheerleading.

"Fuck!" I yelled, and my phone fell to the ground.