Chapter 1

3rd person

A young girl of about five years old sat on the steps of a flight of stone stairs, her chin leaning against her hand.

Her hair was long and a mix of black and white. Her left eye was a vibrant red and her right eye was bright blue. She has a scar running vertically across the right side of her lips and another vertical one that starts on her hairline, passes through her left eye and ends on her jawline.

(Above is the image of how her hair looks like

(Above is the image of how her hair looks like.)

After a while, she stood up and started descending the steps, looking at her feet as she walked.

Suddenly, she bumped into someone and landed on her behind. Rubbing her nose which had been hurt as well, she looked up. She had turned into her wolf beastman form in shock. Her fur was fluffy and silky clean, the same color as her hair.

A young boy that seemed to be the same age as her with white hair looked down at her, his face a bit shocked. "Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going..." He mumbled while rubbing the back of his neck, extending his free hand for her to take.

The girl smiled and giggled before taking his hand and standing up. "No worries, it was the same for me. I'm Selene Aphelion. Just call me Selene." She paused and sniffed the air. "Hey, you're a wolf too! Cool!" She beamed.

The boy looked down and replied, "Shirou Ogami. Yes, I am. " He then looked up, gazing at the girl up and down. 'She's so beautiful-' He thought before blushing and looking away.

The girl didn't seem to notice as she turned to her human form and smiled at him. "Can we be friends? I feel like we would be great friends!"

Shirou grunted and nodded, seemingly not minding it on the outside, while he was flustered on the inside.

And just like that, the two became friends. However, that would change in the future.

------------------------------------

Hey guys! You can call me Alex. This is my second book, and I hope you'll like it. As I said on the description, only the plot and a few characters belong to me, the rest belongs to their respective owners! o(〃^▽^〃)o