Chapter 6

3rd person

Selene held Shirou's hand with a blush as he led them towards the place he wanted to show her. The sky around them was getting darker and darker, a sign that it was turning into night.

The sky was completely dark as the two arrived at a clearing. The moon and stars shone down at the earth brilliantly and beautifully.

 The moon and stars shone down at the earth brilliantly and beautifully

Selene looked amazed by how beautiful everything was. Her gaze landed on the young man beside her who was also looking at her with a smile.

She noticed he hadn't let go of her hand yet and blushed.

When she looked up, she noticed Shirou's face was mere inches from hers.

She held back a yelp of surprise and her eyes widened as Shirou was inching closer to her. She closed her eyes and shivered as she felt his warm breath in her face.

Shirou smiled even more at her reaction which wasn't rejecting his approach and cupped her cheeks with his hand.

Then, their lips met.

Selene was practically melting in his embrace.

God, how she loved the feeling of his lips on hers.

She placed her arms around his neck and he suddenly deepened their kiss, like a drowning man longs for air.

A long while later, they broke their kiss. They remained like that, her arms around his neck, his arms around her waist and looking into one another's eyes.

Selene suddenly smiled, "God, that really happened..."

Shirou also smiled at her and replied, "This is what I wanted to tell you. I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

She giggled and nodded, "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend."

They laid down on the grass and stayed like that, cuddling and watching the moon and the stars with smiles on their faces.

Everything seemed peaceful.