You Will Remember Me

3rd Person POV

"This is a disaster." Finch says, looking at Josie who is unconscious and still in the therapy box. "Can we... wake her up or something?" She asks MG

"Professor Vardemus says it's risky to pull someone out mid-session." MG says. "We're supposed to let the process finish out on its own."

"What if Hope tampered with the therapy box?" Finch asks. "Jo could be experiencing something terrible. She could be dying in there over and over again."

"She's fine." Lizzie says, walking into the room. "Sure, it can be scary at times, but if her experience is anything like mine, it'll be revelatory."

"I don't mean to pry, but do you mind sharing what happened while you were in there?" Cleo asks

"A way to deal with our Hope problem." Lizzie says

"But we took our best shot." MG says. "Hope doesn't want our help."

"Well, if Salvatore's Got No Talent is our best shot, we're in trouble." Lizzie says. "You're lucky Hope didn't murder the whole school while I was gone. Next time might be different."

"I don't believe Hope will be returning." Cleo says

"And what if you're wrong?" Lizzie counters

"Uh, either way, we still have to be ready." MG says. "Which is why I am going to go train with Ethan." He looks at Finch. "You want to come with?"

"I'm gonna wait here." Finch says, sitting on the bed next to Josie. "In case she wakes up."

MG leaves the room

"Do you need help with your Hope plan?" Cleo asks Lizzie

"I know what I need to do." Lizzie says. "But I could use some inspiration for the how part."

***

"You hijacked Dr Saltzman's truck?" MG questions through the spelled walkie talkie sitting next to Sadie in the passenger seat

"He wasn't using it!" Sadie exclaims her defense through the device

"Sadie, you can't drive." MG reminds her

"Yeah, I realized that in the beginning." Sadie says and she sees a red light. She presses her foot on the brake and the car stops abruptly. "Hey, I think I'm getting the hang of it." She says with a small breath of relief. "I didn't end up in the middle of the intersection that time."

"Oh my god...you're going to die." MG tells her bluntly

"Have some faith, dude." Sadie tells him and she begins to drive when the light turns green. "Ooh, there's a taco bell."

"Stay on mission please." MG tells her and Sadie focuses on the road again. "Did you find where Hope went?"
"Kind of..." Sadie trails off

"And what does 'kind of' mean?" MG questions

"It means I'm not following her." Sadie says. "But...I was able to find out where she's going to go. She said she's going to find the original witch, vampire, and werewolf to kill them...I was able to find the witch in Dr Saltzman's records. Hopefully she'll be there."

"And if she isn't?" MG asks

"Well, then I'll figure it out." Sadie says

"When did you leave?" MG asks. "I woke up and had no idea you were gone."

"Um..." Sadie starts, looking at the clock in the car. "...about 2 in the morning." She answers

"Have you slept since?" MG asks