Chapter 1: Harrington

You know that feeling of waiting in line for a rollercoaster and you're up next? Seeing the coaster ride in to the station, knowing that in a few seconds you will be in it?

That's how i felt around Harrington.

Everytime he was around i felt it, it's this feeling in your stomach. Like there are airbubbles boucing around in your body. At that time i thought it was an anxiety response.

Soon enough i realized it was something else, a deeper feeling. Anxiety makes my stomach hurt, this didn't hurt at all, this felt kinda nice and pleasant.

Now back to the rollercoaster, once you get in you need to go up, that feeling is what i felt when i noticed that he wanted to speak to me, when i saw him walking towards me.

Once up you go down, people often scream but that would be weird to do everytime harrington spoke to me.
Instead i felt the adrenaline, maybe i was internaly screaming, because my brain freaks out once i hear his voice.

Of course i'm under the impression that you all know Harrington. But if not here's him in a nutshell.

His name is Steve, but i call him by his surname to mess with him. Also because i can't say his name without my voice cracking a bit, i don't know what is up with that but anyways. He had brown hair and brown eyes, he used to work at scoops ahoy but now he works at the video store, i often go there to rent rocky horror. He's tall but not taller then me, his clothes are often bright and classic Harrington.

I used to think he was a douchebag. Rich parents, chicks love him, there's no way that Steve Harrington is actually a good dude. Kinda goes against the rules of the universe.

Ever since we got out of the upside down, we've become great friends. Alot has happened down there that made us closer, so let's go back a while.

Buckle up for this cause this is a long story. It starts in 1986, a day before spring break.

Let's go!