chapter 8: for your modesty

I ended up in the upside down, bats are flying everywhere. I pick up something and start hitting these things while wheeler and robin are helping Harrington. After a while the bats are gone, i thought i was done here.

As Steve stands up, he's covered in blood. He still looks so good.
Wheeler goes over to him, "they really got me good" he says. More bats arrive. We run into the woods behind us.

Steve goes to sit at a tree, Nancy rips a piece of her skirt to wrap around steve's wounds. I seriously couldn't look away.

Him with his hands behind his head, looking up, biting his lip because of the pain while Wheeler is knotting the piece of fabric on his back.

I see how Steve looks at Wheeler, i also see how she looks and cares for Steve. I couldn't stand seeing them talk for another minute.

I throw my jacket at him, "for your modesty dude."

As i walk along following Nancy and Robin trough the woods, i hear Steve calling my name. Here we go...

"Hey eddie, thanks for helping me, you kinda saved me ass there." i think and say: "no you saved your own ass out there man." As we walk along i have no idea what to say. I believe i suck at starting conversation especially with people like Steve.

Of course i ended up talking about black sabbath and ozzy. Steve had no idea what i was talking about but a few months later he would discover that world.

Now, as i mentioned wheeler before i told steve about how she jumped in. she didn't even hasitate, true love right there. As i was talking to him i see him staring at my lips. His eyes went up and down.

That was the first time i really felt that rollercoaster feeling.