chapter 3: innocent untill proven guilty

I remember driving to a old empty house that night, praying nobody ever found me. The next day i was on the news for suspected murder while Dustin, my bestfriend, was looking for me. Cause his friend Max had seen Chrissy on the scene because she lived close by. Ofcourse she suspected me but the way Chrissy layed there wasn't a thing a human could do, she knew that.

Here's Dustins side of the story.

My doorbell rang while i looked in horror at the news, my mom was in shock. I open the door, it's Max. We go to my bedroom and i couldn't believe what i was hearing. Eddie a killer? No way, it sure wasn't him after hearing Max discribe how she saw Chrissy.

It had to be something else, something more evil. But that wasn't my first concern, i knew the whole town would be after Eddie so my prioraty was to find him. I had a plan so Max came along.

We arrived at 'Family Video'. The place where Steve and Robin work at. We needed to call Eddie's friends to see if he knew where they were, Steve was skeptical ofcourse but soon enough he helped and we got a lead.

Robin found this guy named Rick, he gets Eddie the drugs that he deals but he lives somewhere hidden ofcourse to protect himself. Robin has an awesome idea tho that led us to his adress.

And soon enough, eddie was found.
We can now bring him food and make sure he's safe.