Chapter 2: Chrissy C.

So as i said, it all starts the day before spring break 1986.

It's the end of the day, it's finally spring break. I grab my jacket and the black box that i keep close to me at all times.
Some people find it weird i keep it with me during school but how else am i going to deal right after? Anyways.

I walk in to the woods, can't believe i'm about to do a drugdeal with Chrissy Cunningham. Speaking off, there she is. I have zero clue what she's doing, looking at a tree of some shit. i accidentaly bump into her. "Who sorry, didn't mean to scare you" She looks like she had just seen a ghost yeez.

I was scared to do this but actually, this was kinda fun. She remembers me from middle school and we talked for a while about that, i offered her a discount but she looked at me and asked for something stronger. Damn, i did not expect that from her. but hey client comes first so i took her to my trailer to give her the special K.

As i walk into my house i'm shocked by the mess, i don't remember leaving it like this but oh well. As i start searching for the special K, i tell Chrissy about how long it takes before it kicks in. "Ah shit, it has to be somewhere" I go check my bedroom where i find it ofcourse.

i go back to Chrissy, she looks frozen. I call her name a few times but no response, as i go closer i see that her eyes are white, no eyeball just white.
As i try to wake her up the light start to flicker, "what the-" I start panicking even more begging chrissy to wake up, when all of a sudden i see that her foot are no longer on the ground. I let go of her shoulders, she's floating? All of a sudden,

BAM! her body slams against the ceiling, i jumped back and fell on the ground. What was happening here? What could i do? Her limbs snapped, her jaw broke and her eyeballs exploded.

Outside of d&d i am no hero, so i ran. Leaving her there for my uncle to find her the next day, and then the real shit began.