11

Don't forget your ticket!🤭🎟️
.
.
.

.
.
.
           That night, Torri and Aida were cuddled up with Torri asleep on her chest; Aida sucked her thumb and rubbed Torri's ear with her free hand. This was common when Torri would sleep over Aida's house and Aida came to love it. She was watching SpongeBob (of course) while she waited for herself to start dozing off.

             Torri was always the one to fall asleep first and it was because of how busy her days were compared to Aida's, but Aida didn't mind. She just loved the fact that she could be around and up under Torri even if the girl was knocked out.

             After Torri showed her around the house earlier today, they went to the store to grab a couple of things for the pool party Torri was gonna throw on Sunday and then they chilled in Torri's room until it was time for dinner.

             Torri wanted to watch a scary movie but Aida declined, explaining how she didn't do well with them. Torri called her a "scary ass" but Aida didn't care. She could never sit through anything that dealt with horror.

Aida softly pulled and massaged Torri's ear from time to time as she kept her eyes on the cartoon. She learned that Torri loved this and mentally vouched to do it every time they laid down for the night, and because it kept Aida calm as well; she loved physical touch.

"You okay?" Torri asks, stirring a little. Her voice was filled with sleep as she stared at Aida through squinted eyes. The movement and Torri's voice startled Aida and she quickly removed her thumb from her mouth in embarrassment. Believe it or not, Torri never woke up out of her sleep, atleast with Aida she hadn't. Until now. Most likely because she had taken a nap after they went to the store. Training and conditioning for the next flag football season did a number on her and she had went just before picking up Aida.

"Y-Yes." Aida avoided eye contact, staring at the t.v.

"What's wrong?" Torri asks. She noticed how tense Aida had become.

"Nothing."

"Why you lying to me?"

Aida bit her lip. Her hand was still in tact with Torri's ear only difference was that it wasn't massaging it anymore. Her heart was in her stomach right now. She really hoped Torri didn't catch her sucking her thumb.

"You embarrassed cause I just saw what you was doing?"

Oh no! Aida starts to crumble inside as she reluctantly met Torri's gaze. She was about to call her weird! And then she would tell her how she didn't want to be with her—

"Hm? Talk to me." Aida snaps out of her thoughts but continued to only stare at Torri. She felt bound to her body, like she couldn't move or speak. "Ain't nothing wrong with sucking your thumb, pretty girl. I'm not judging you. You think I'll judge you?" Aida slowly nods her head before looking away. Torri gently grabs her chin and makes her look at her. "I ain't judging you. And I'll never judge you. You don't gotta hide yourself from me." Aida's heart skipped a beat. Did this mean Torri would accept her little as well?!

"Okay," Aida whispers.

"C'mere," Torri mumbles before pulling Aida closer, then, she did the unexpected. Her lips found Aida's and she closed her tired eyes as she softly kissed the girl. She held it for a few seconds before repeatedly pecking Aida on the lips. Aida melted into the action and Torri's tongue dipped out to ask for entrance which Aida gladly gave. She shivered as their tongues wrestled in a slow, sloppy kiss and Aida couldn't help but smile in it.