Chapter 1--Musicians

You and Chess we're heading to the auditions for the music school.

"Aren't you excited?" Chess asked you.

"Yeah, also nervous but everything's going to be fine" You said.

You had to be in the first or second place and Chess had to be in second or first. If you didn't get those places you're out.

"Yes it's a lot of pressure but we're gonna do it" Chess said extending his hand to you.

You had a handshake, it's something you two did sometimes.

"Let's go" You said.

"Wait I gotta pee" Chess said.

"Chess! I told you to go before we got out!" You said.

"Yeah sorry!" Chess said getting his hands in the air "Oh there's a dumpster I can pee there!"

You sigh "Yes, go. But fast" You said.

"Yes ma'am" Chess said.

You just waited outside the dumpster, you were supported in the wall. You saw a blonde boy kicking a light bulb. You just ignored him.

"AAAAAH"

You ran fast to look at were your brother was.

"You wet my pants" The blonde boy said.

"Umm what's happening?" You asked.

"Oh it's just that this creep scared me and apparently he was peeing and it all went to my pants!" The boy said.

"Hey! Don't call him a freak, he's not the one kicking a light bulb!" You yelled at him.

Your brother had suffered enough bullying. You didn't want it to happen again.

The blonde boy grabbed the light bulb and smashed it to the wall, breaking it in pieces.

"Ugh let's go Chess" You said getting out of there.

Chess was walking along side you and then the blonde boy joined you.

"Um why are you following us?" You asked stopping.

"I'm not following you, you are!" The boy said.

"No we aren't!" You said.

"Yes you are!" The blonde boy responded.

"Wait! Guys! Let's solve this with calm" Chess said.

"Blonde boy were are you going to?" Chess asked.

"First, my name is Sebastian. Second, I'm going to the conservatory's entrance exam!" Sebastian said.

"Okay, well blonde boy-"

"Sebastian"

"Yeah yeah. Sebastian we are going to the same place" Chess said.

"What?! But you don't-" Sebastian tried to say.

"We what?" You asked.

"You don't look like musicians!" Sebastian said.

"And how is a musician supposed to look?" You asked "All formal and rich?"

"Yeah and why can't a musician decide how they should look?" Chess said.

They continued walking.

Sebastian didn't understand, why could they decide how they should dress but he didn't get to do that?

"Let's go musician!" You shouted.

Sebastian snapped out of his confusion thoughts and walked behind the two.

...

Hey! So I don't know what I'm doing so I decided to make another fanfiction while the Hunter one gets attention. And this one is a little more entertaining to do so yeah.

I will be using they/them pronouns for this one!

Well bye guys! Ily