Chapter 11--I Don't Believe It

"OH FOR FUCKS SAKE" I said looking around me.

I was in a totally different place, it looked like a party. The music was so loud no one heard me shout. I was younger, had clothes as if I was a slut. They were so tight and for what.

I turn around and see Ches. At first I was happy but then I remembered what happened with Glam and decided not to get close to him.

Then I regretted my decision and went to talk to him. He was with a girl I didn't know, of course if you go missing like for 25 years you're not going to recognize anyone.

"Ches!" I shouted at the boy as I get closer to him, pushing everyone in the crowd.

He didn't hear me.

"Ches!" I shout louder, I'm still walking.

He didn't hear me again and I decide to get there without calling him.

Then I feel a hand on my butt. I turn around and see a guy, he was ugly as fuck and probably high.

"Hey cutie" He said.

The smell of alcohol went through my nose and it hurt actually. This man was ugly, drunk, a pervert and had the worst voice ever.

"Leave me alone" I said hitting his hand off my butt.

"Come here, I won't do anything" He said grabbing me tightly.

"Hey! Stop it!" I said trying to let go but it was too tight.

He started to run my sleeve down while kissing me. I was disgusted, and I was trying to push him away.

(Ches's pov)

I look over the crown in front of me, there was a person getting raped, Glam sitting and rejecting people, hot girls- A PERSON GETTING RAPED?!

I pushed Lisa away and ran to the person. A man was hugging them tight while they were obviously trying to push him away.

"Hey!" I yelled running towards them.

The man looked at me and pushed the person away from him.

"What? I wasn't hurting them" He said.

"Get out" I tell him.

He looked at me confused, as if he didn't do anything.

"But I didn't-"

"GET. OUT!" I shout pointing at the door.

The man gulped and walked to the door. Everyone was staring, I could tell the person was uncomfortable so I yelled.

"What are you looking at? Keep partying!" I said.

Everyone looked away and kept doing what they were doing.

"Are you okay?" I ask the person.

"Yeah...I'm fine" They say.

"Hey, you look very familiar..." I say.