Chapter 9--I Swear

"Where am I?" You said looking around.

There were people with things on their hands, like the one that you had on your hand. You were very lost.

(Your pov)

I turned around and saw myself in a mirror.

"What...the FUCK?!" I shouted.

I had grown up, maybe like 25 years?
So I'm like 40??

How is this even possible? Did this thing do it?

I turned around a saw a kid who was very similar to Sebastian. Maybe it's his son. Do I follow him? No. That would be wrong...

Never mind. I'm following him.

He's probably getting out of school.

I started following him but not making it obvious. Hiding in some places. I had a hat, that I don't know where I got, so it was easier to hide myself.

He got to a black house so I hided in the other side of the street. When he got inside I waited 5mins and knocked on the door.

A redheaded kid opened it.

"Hi" He said.

"Hello, um is your dad here? My name's Y/n" I said.

"Oh, he's on the kitchen. I'll tell him you're here" He said smiling.

"Okay, thank you" I said.

He left the door opened and I saw a little of the house inside. Then I saw the other son of Sebastian, the one who looks most like him. He looked at me up and down the rolled his eyes and got away. What a brat, jus like his father. Probably worse.

"Um hell-" Sebastian said as he looked at me, his smile instantly dropping. Leaving a face of shock.

"Sebastian!" I said hugging him.

"My name is Glam" He said.

We separated. He didn't even hug me.

"Y/n, please come inside" He said with a straight face.

"Sure" I said.

He guided me to his office. He prepared a tea for both of us.

"Y/n, let me ask you something. Where the FUCK have you been?!" He asked mad.

"I don't know! I just traveled in time! I swear I don't know what happened!" I said.

"Y/n don't lie to me" He said.

"I'm not lying! I don't know what I did!" I said again.

"Y/n, you left when we were practicing the for the band because you hurt your ankle, and then you just didn't come home!" He said.