Chapter 17--Speak Now (Glam's Version)

"Chess hurry up!" Anna said from outside the room, looking at the clock. "We're gonna be late!"

"I'm almost done!" Chess said from inside the hotel room. He was putting on his suit for it was his sibling's wedding. The moment they both were waiting for since they were kids, Chess still remembers his mom talking about the perfect fiance for Y/n and the perfect wedding dress/suit for them. Chess never really wanted to get married, he never fancied about a wedding or having kids, he figured he'd always be a loner, or just have a partner.

"Chess!" Anna shouted angrily.

"Coming! Jesus..." He finished putting on his left shoe and stepped out of the room. "So?" He asked Anna, waiting for her to make a comment about his suit.

"You look ridiculous" She laughed at me. Anna has been my girlfriend since a year ago and we've been great. We actually met because she had a crush on Y/n.

"Shut up" I told her, grinning at her. She got closer to me.

"Shut me up, then" She smiled, making me nervous. I didn't show it, but the blush gave it away. "You're so red!!" She laughed at me, holding her stomach. I probably looked so stupid right now.

"You're so annoying" I said, walking away. She followed me, taking her last giggle out.

"Oh man, you look so funny when you're blushing" She wiped away a fake tear. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"I wasn't!" I tried to hide my obvious red face. She side eyeded me. "Don't look at me like that!"

"What?" She came closer to me "Do I make you nervous?~" She asked me lifting her eyebrows, I laughed at her expression.

"I hate you, Anna" I grabbed her face and kissed her lips passionately. When I pulled apart, she was blushing too. "Hm, looks who's funny now" I laughed and walked away. As I saw she was not coming, I stopped and looked back "C'mon we're gonna be late!" I signaled her to come with me. She stood there looking at me with her eyes widened, shook her head and ran towards me. When she got beside me, I grabbed her hand and we went to the wedding.

"Dear family and friends, we have gathered here together to witness Y/n L/n and Glam Schvagenbagen, as they exchange their vows of marriage. We rejoice with them in their delight of finding love with each other, and support their decision to commit themselves to a lifelong relationship" The priest said at the start of the wedding. As the whole thing passed, I noticed that some people around me were crying and I just couldn't resist anymore. I let some tears drop, Anna noticed and pat my shoulder. She got closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"It's okay, Chess. But try to save some tears for the end" She laughed at me. I laughed at myself too, I looked so stupid crying.

"If anyone present knows of any reason why this couple should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace-" The priest was interrupted by the sound of the doors opening. Everyone looked back and what we saw was shocking.

"I oppose!!"

"Holy shit" Glam said letting go off Y/n's hands. He looked scared and confused at the same time. We all did.

"This can't be"

...

Hello my loves!! I missed this story so much and had so much ideas so I decided to make a continuation!!

I hope you liked this chapter guys, I sure did. I know it's short but it'll be worth it!!

Love ya!! 🤍