Chapter 7--Babe?

Chess and Sebastian were sitting on Chess's bed talking about something but you were too busy doodling on a sketchbook you had.

You were drawing Sebastian. You were capturing every detail on his face, hair, eyes, everything. He was the most precious boy you've met.

He was kind, lovely and a little of a drama king. But you loved him anyways.

"Y/n are you listening?" Chess asks standing up snapping his finger on your face.

"Huh? Oh, no. I'm not" You said.

Chess sigh and sat on the bed again.

"I'm going to introduce Sebastian to my band, to see if he can be part of it. He's very good with his hands" Chess looked at Sebastian with a smirk then looking back at you "You would know"

"Ugh" You rolled your eyes at that comment.

"Anyways, want to come with us?" Chess asked.

"Sure. When?" You asked.

"Tonight, 8 pm" He said.

"Great" You said checking your clock.

It was currently 3 pm.

You continued drawing while they talked, adding the finishing touches until Sebastian sat next to you.

"Hey Y/n, I've noticed you've been painting for a while. I want to take a look and see-" Sebastian said until you covered his eyes.

"No! You can't see! It's a- surprise!" You said covering his eyes with your hand. Letting the sketchbook fall on the bed, along with your pencil.

"Oh really? For me?" He asked.

"No! It's for...uh- Chess! Yeah. But I don't want anyone to see it" You whispered.

"Did you say my name?" Chess asked from the bathroom.

"Nope!" You shouted.

"If you're talking shit about me I'm just gonna say that I'm not going to forget it, and I'll talk shit about you too!" He said.

"Okay!" You shouted again.

"Dickhead" You whispered.

You sat Sebastian on Chess's bed. With one hand on his mouth and the other laid beside him. You were very close to him too.

Then Chess got out of the bathroom.

He looked at you, then at Sebastian.

"Were you going to fuck?" He asked.

"No!" You both shouted at him.

"Okay! Jeez!" He said sitting on the bed.

"Not yet" You whispered.

"Huh?!" Sebastian (now the tomato) said.

"Wow that was- just- wow Y/n" Chess said.

"What? You know we almost did it at a coffee shop!" You said.

"Yeah I know but wow two days in a row? How bad can you get?" He laughed.

"Y/N!! HELP ME WITH THE DISHES!" Your mom yelled from the kitchen.

You rolled your eyes and got out of the room.

The boys waited a couple of seconds after you got out and ran to look at the drawing.

They opened the sketch book and saw nothing.

"What the fuck?" Chess said.

"Where did the drawing go?" Sebastian asked.

"Here" You said standing behind them.

You had a hand on your hip and in the other hand was the drawing folded.

They turned around and saw you.

"Hah sorry" Sebastian apologized.

"I told you not to look at it, babe" You said looking at Sebastian lovingly.

Then you turned to Chess with a dead look.

"And you. How dare you look through my things?!" You shouted.

"Wait...did you just call him babe?" Chess asked.

"What- BOY WE LITERALLY FUCKED! How are you even surprised?" You said.

"Almost* He didn't even took his pants off" Ches says.

"Whatever, just- don't look at my stuff again, okay?" You said.

"Yes commander!" Chess said putting his hand on his forehead.

You rolled your eyes.

...

Heyy I know this is short but I've not been felling well because it's that time of the month 😝🥳😆

So yeah (help me plz)

Hope you have a good day/night/afternoon! Bye! Love ya 💓