Chapter 4--Running With Guitars

"The people that are here had been successfully accepted in this conservatory and you'll be studying music all summer. So prepare for this classes because they're going to be rough" The teacher exclaimed.

Sebastian was sitting in his place with a big smile on his face, he honestly looked like a psychopath. Actually, the girl next to him was very scared of him.

When the calls ended Sebastian approached to his friend Chess who was talking to a girl, probably flirting.

"Hello Chess" Sebastian said looking down to his friend. "Can we talk?"

"Uh sure, well sweetheart you have to go" Chess said signaling the girl to go away.

She stood up and with a sad face got out of there.

You were sat in the other side of the line where your brother was sat. You decided to go closer to hear what they were talking about.

"Hello my guys" You said.

"Hello Y/n" Sebastian said looking at you.

"And what happened to you?" You said looking at him in fear.

"Nothing, I'm just happy!" Sebastian sad titling his head to the side.

"Uh sure.." You said sitting beside him with a certain distance.

"So, what do you want to-?" Chess asked.

"Music" Sebastian said.

"Music?" Chess asked.

"I liked it" Sebastian said.

"Uhuh" Chess affirmed.

"Du du du du du du du du du du du du" Sebastian started to sing a tune.

"BAHAHAHAHAHA" You started to laugh maniacally.

"Um, better leave you alone to think about what you want to tell me..." Chess said standing up from his seat "Oh yeah! the record I have you" Chess turned around.

"That was not Bach" Sebastian said.

"Heh you really have the ideal tone" Chess said with a smirk on his face.

(Chess looked so fine in that scene help me😩)

"Look, I'm sorry it was an accident-" Chess said sitting back down.

"I liked it" Sebastian said.

"Really? You? The rich blonde boy who likes classic music? Likes Twisted Sister?" You said getting close to him.

"We're not gonna take it" Sebastian sang.

He stood up and started jumping with his hands up. "No! We're not gonna take it!"

"BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" You laughed so hard you barely couldn't breath.

"Guys! Shut up or they're gonna hear you!" Chess said grabbing Sebastian by the arm and sitting him down.

You were still laughing and you fell into the floor.

"Y/n I swear to God if you don't shut up" Chess said putting his hand on his face.

"Sorry! Sorry!" You said standing up and sitting in your seat again.

"What was that instrument?" Sebastian asked Chess.

"Uh an instrument?" Chess looked at Sebastian confused "What instrument?" He asked.

"Uh the one that goes like- Du du du du du du du du du du du du" Sebastian sang.

"Du du du du du du!" Chess said to Sebastian.

"Guys I'm trying really hard not to laugh I swear to God is anyone does something stupid I'm going to laugh my ass off" You said.