Chapter 14-- So Perfect

This chapter has some love scenes so yeah be careful 😻 (they're not too much)

"So, does any of you have a partner yet?" I ask.

"Ches does, her name is Lisa" Glam answers.

"Oh, I have to meet her some day" I say.

We are right now delivering the letter to the post office, we've been talking all the way about the things I've missed.

"Anyone else?" I ask.

I'm mostly curious about Glam, I'm guessing he doesn't have a partner because he kissed me and he's not the kind of man to cheat but you never know.

"Lordy and Bob only show their muscles and body to the girls on the hotel, but nothing more than that" He says.

"And you?" I ask.

"Nope" He says.

"Okay" I smile.

"Were you curious?" Glam asks getting close to me and smirking.

"Of course I am!" I laugh.

"I thought you were going to avoid the question but I guess not" He says.

"I want to go straight to the point" I say.

"And the point is that you still like me" He says.

"Yes" I say.

I imagined this conversation in many scenarios but not this one. We're literally walking by the street to deliver a letter!

"And I like you too" He says.

"I know. You kissed me, that means you like me" I say.

"Yeah" He says.

"The question is, are you ready for a relationship?" I ask.

"Yes. You?" He says.

"That was very direct and yes I'm also ready" I say.

"I want to go straight to the point" He imitates me.

"Okay Mr. Clown walk faster because we're almost there" I say.

We got there and delivered the letter, when we walked out I hear the man who attended us talk with another woman.

"Look at that weirdo. What the fuck is that outfit?" The man says.

"Omg yeah. Is he an emo or something? That's ridiculous" A woman says.

"HEY! Stop talking shit about other people, mind your own business and stop judging others to satisfy your need to be on top of the world! Assholes!" I yell at them.

They just stood there with a shocked face while we walked away.

"Hey, you didn't have to...people laugh at me all the time. I just ignore it" Glam says as we walk the streets.