🌸Chapter 2🌸

I made the edit above :D

Also- i never see kanao as a particularly angsty character (in fanfiction at least), and since she deserved so much better and no one seems to acknowledge it, imma just make you feel sad by making her sad :)

🌸☁---------☁🌸

Little did they know that the same crystal-eyed pillar Tanjiro had been daydreaming about was watching the whole thing, with an unidentified emotion bubbling inside of them.

Muichiro's POV:

I would've forgotten to come here if Tanjiro-san hadn't written a reminder for me. I almost was late because of it. Tsuyuri-san and Tanjiro-san should be here by now.. 

3rd Person:

The doors to the large estate opened and Muichiro turned to see Kanao and Tanjiro walking out. He couldn't tell what the two were saying, but there was this feeling- a very strange one. One that he couldn't remember ever having before. It was common knowledge now- for Tanjiro's circle of friends in the corps- that Kanao and Tanjiro were dating. Muichiro didn't like it. He didn't know why he didn't like it, but it felt.. unrealistic, like it could've been faked.

🌸☁---------☁🌸

the chapter is a a bit short due to the fact that im going back and forth between places (^^"

either way, it should be longer next time! 

Anime quote of the day!

 "No one is born ugly, we just live in a judgmental society" - Karma Akabane

Will Muichiro figure out the secret between the two, or will Kanao and Tanjiro keep him from figuring out?? Find out next time!