☁Chapter 7☁

Sooo-

Tanjiro angst, am i right? (this hurt way too much to write)

also, I lied, vacation next week, not this week :)

🌸☁---------☁🌸

Muichiro's POV:

I wanted to comfort him. I really did but my body froze. 

If Tanjiro's this distraught, how am I supposed to be able to comfort him? He's always comforting others, it's never been the other way around!

It seemed like more and more people were looking our way, and I could see that Tanjiro felt the stares too because he started making himself smaller.

(A/N not physically, it just looks like he's getting smaller)

The butterfly girl and the demon girl behind us were asleep, so I couldn't rely on either of them, and there was no way I was ever going to ask some random stranger for help.

"Look," I started. "I'm.. not good with emotions. And I dont know how to help you right now, but I want to help. So... could you tell me how to help you?"

My voice was quiet, almost a whisper, but Tanjiro was able to hear to hear it over the rumbling of the train.

The burgundy-haired boy turned his head back to me and tears pricked his eyes. Being the older brother almost his whole life, taking care of his family when his father passed and his sister when the rest of his family passed, plus his already caring and selfless nature lead him to never having time to care for himself. All the pent up emotions that he was never able to let out were finally starting to spill. 

 "Can I-" his voice cracked. "Can I.. hug you?"

 I nodded.

 "Thank you."

 He wrapped his arms around my neck, burying his face into my neck. It was.. nice. Really nice. I don't think I've hugged anyone in a while. I hugged him back and he stayed there for a while. It wasn't until I heard soft snoring coming from the older boy did I shift him a little so that I could sit properly in my seat- the conductor was glaring daggers at me from behind.

🌸☁---------☁🌸

At some point I also must have fallen asleep, because the butterfly girl was trying to get the demon girl back in her box as people were starting to file out of the train.

Rubbing my eye, I looked over at Tanjiro. He was still sleeping, his eyes puffy and red. I didn't want to wake him up so instead I slowly turned around- using my right hand to keep Tanjiro in place, and my left helping me to not fall over. Once I had finally turned around, I managed to get the butterfly girl's attention and told her wake Tanjiro up since she was his girlfriend. 

The look on her face seemed conflicted, but then she took a coin out of her pocket. She flipped it in a way so that it wouldn't hit the roof of the train, and caught it. When she lifted her hand, the coin was revealed to be tails. 

What is that supposed to mean? Why did she even flip the coin in the first place?

🌸☁---------☁🌸

why does writing this shit hurt ;-;

I would never stare at my own art-

that's weird😒

This mf i drew with almost no reference:

i also colored a really good zenitsu✨

I'll upload that one when i have access to my computer