🔥Chapter 5🔥

I'm going to a conn today! :D 

I finished my cosplay two days ago ;-;

Another kanao's pov uwu

Kanao POV:

 Tanjiro-kun took the lead through this trip. I didn't know where to go, and Tokito... He probably has been this way before but doesn't remember. Tanjiro-kun ran ahead to the top of the small hill and took a sharp turn to face us. I'm curious as to how Nezuko puts up with that. 

 "Yesterday, I went into the nearby town and found a train station! There's another train station nearby the mountain Urokodaki's house is on!"

 I'm surprised Tanjiro-kun would ever want to go a train again after the flame hashira's death. And it wasn't too long ago either that lower moon one was defeated. I probably should remind Tanjiro-kun that he needs to be careful.

 "Tanjiro-kun!" My voice was quiet, even as I was shouting as loud as my voice would let me. "You need to be careful! You're still recovering!"

 His head turned to look at me and all he did was smile as he waited for me and Tokito to catch up with him.

Once we did, Tanjiro-kun grabbed both of our hands, although I would have been completely fine if he just held Tokito's hand. He made it obvious earlier that there was a crush, despite how oblivious he is. Tokito also made it obvious. Much more obvious than Tanjiro, but again, he's too oblivious.

(WHEN I WAS TYPING I WROTE 'TOO' AND THE FIRST SUGGESTED WORD WAS PERVERTED WTF-)

I sighed, and realized a moment too late, it was audible. I averted my gaze, but I could feel Tanjiro-kun's gaze on me before he spoke.

 "Is something wrong Ts- Kanao-san?"

 I shook my head. I wasn't motivated enough to speak right now.

I felt a mild glare against my right shoulder. When I looked at where it was coming from, I saw Tokito staring at me with a look that said "Tanjiro's holding your hand, the least you could do is answer him!"

 It was odd, seeing such straightforward emotion in his eyes, his annoyance with me very clear. And it made me uncomfortable.

Tanjiro, (bless his kind, pure soul) somehow, was able to pick up on the tension and started up a conversation. It wasn't until the questions were directed at Tokito did I finally feel his gaze remove from my shoulder.

🌸☁---------☁🌸

Muichiro's POV:

When we got to the small city, Tanjiro's grip on my hand loosened and his hand eventually fell to his side. My short-term euphoria bliss had come to an end and there was nothing I could do about it because we were in public. Not like my mouth would open to let me say anything anyways. All that eventually came out was sass, and it didn't usually come out the way I intended. 

Somehow, we had come to the train station. The flame guy... Uhh-

I forgot his name already.

Wow.

Great.

I sighed, and the attention of both Tanjiro and Tsuyuri-san was aimed at me. Tanjiro looked puzzled for a moment and proceeded to give me his usual bright smile as he handed me my ticket.

Wait-

Bright. Fire. Flame. The sun is made of fire. There's fire in Hell. Hell is purgatory for bad people. Purgatory.. purgatory.... what name means purgatory...