🌸Chapter 3🌸

I made the edit above✨

Sorry for the short chapter earlier (^^"

🌸☁--------☁🌸

The doors to the large estate opened and Muichiro turned to see Kanao and Tanjiro walking out. He couldn't tell what the two were saying, but there was this feeling- a very strange one. One that he couldn't remember ever having before. It was common knowledge now- for Tanjiro's circle of friends in the corps- that Kanao and Tanjiro were dating. Muichiro didn't like it. He didn't know why he didn't like it, but it felt.. unrealistic, like it could've been faked.

3rd Person (mainly Mui focused):

Muichiro wanted to question it, but it wasn't the right time. He walked over to Kanao and Tanjiro to see if Kanao was okay. He was worried about her, mainly because he didn't want Tanjiro to be worried about her. 

wait- why do i care if Tanjiro is worried about tsu- tsuyu? tsuyomi?- or- what was it? tsuyuri? tsuyuri! thats what it was. why should i care? 

His quiet monotone voice had a slightly annoyed tone in his voice, but it wasnt noticeable. "Are you alright, Tsuyuri-san?"

Hearing Muichiro's voice startled Tanjiro as he didn't notice the young hashira had come over until he spoke. 

"Ah! Tokito-kun! I think we're okay," he turned to Kanao, "are you alright, Ts- er- Kanao-san?"

His face contorted and even though Tanjiro had turned from Muichiro, Muichiro could tell that it was off. He wanted to say something before he forgot. He wanted to. He truly did, but he couldn't. It was as though his body was rejecting the idea of making an assumption that had a chance to be true, so that he wouldn't get hurt. But he didn't know if he would get hurt. That's why he wanted to ask. To get that assurance.

"Tokito-kun?" 

Muichiro looked up, finding Tanjiro's scarlet eyes staring directly at him. They reminded him of a red lory. The bird is a really pretty one. It made him smile. A small one, but it didn't go unnoticed by Kanao. The lory-eyed boy was still talking, so Muichiro snapped out of it and payed attention.

 "...ut, are you alright?"

 Muichiro nodded. His voice was calm, and concerned. Concerned about him. His body didn't disable him from asking what he wanted to ask. He hesitated, and looked around the courtyard to make sure that no one was around.

 "Are you two actually dating?"

 It was outright, blunt, and it caught the other two companions by surprise. 

Tanjiro was about to say something, turning his face to Kanao so Muichiro wouldn't see but Muichiro walked around Tanjiro, and stood next to Kanao. Tanjiro kept turning away and the process repeated for a solid 5 minutes.

Kanao gave a soft sigh, and Tanjiro glanced at her. He was glad that she was getting better at expressing her emotions and what she wanted, but he wasn't able to smell any intent from her. However he was able to smell jealousy, and curiosity. 

But what was he jealous about? Or who? Tsuyuri-san? Or me?

(A/N: he's jealous of Kanao, you dumb fuc-)

He whispered something to Kanao, and agreed with whatever the heck he said.

(A/N: because we totally don't know what he asked-)

"We can tell you on the way there."

There it was. That was the answer Muichiro got. That was it. 

well know i just want to know it even more now. stop leading me on you stupid oblivious fucker!

🌸☁---------☁🌸

Welp-

I've turned mui into a tsundere-

not my intention, but that's the way it worked out-

I'll fix it later lol 

Here's your red lory-