🌺Chapter 4🌺

oh..my..god.. A NEZUKO POV :D

im not joking tho, shes just gonna be in the box the entire time listening lol

🌺🔥---------🔥🌺

Nezuko POV:

Listening to these three is torture. Onii-chan likes Tokito-san, and Tsuyuri-chan.. Well I don't know who she likes, but it's definitely not onii-chan. Perhaps its Kanzaki-san, but I remember her mentioning that she doesn't have any kind of attraction to anyone. 

I'm in a box, and even I could hear the jealousy in Tokito-san's voice as he questioned what was happening. Honestly, its like watching Zenitsu-san go after me when Inosuke-san clearly likes him. The acorns thing is a bit weird, but it's cute, and Zenitsu-san clearly can't see that.

"I heard that on the way to Urokodaki-san's house, we're going to pass by our home! Aah~ I wanna go back home so badly! It's honestly so disappointing that we haven't gone yet!"

I sighed loudly. The rhythmic bouncing of onii-chan walking stopped, and was instead replaced with the turbulent rampaging I like to call onii-chan's running. 

"I can tell he's not breathing correctly by the way he's running. I'd like to kick down the door to my box and tell him that, but my body would disintegrate in the sun." It came out mumbled and unclear, onii-chan couldn't hear it anyways due to the box.

He really needs to learn better and stop being oblivious to literally everything.

Nezuko's POV is short ^^"

However, if you want more of it, let me know!