~Chapter 2~

Kuoh Town - (Y/N)'s House

3rd POV

(Y/N) was peacefully watering his cactus while looking at the news. It was another boring day for him, killing the usual strays. Suddenly a mosquito landed on his head.

(Y/N) slapped the mosquito on his head. "Got you." (Y/N) said. When he thought he killed the mosquito, it flew away from his hand.

"Damn...mosquitos!!" He said while clenching his teeth and vines popping out of his head.

(Y/N) then tried to kill the mosquito while jumping from place to place in his balcony

The mosquito then flew away to another place. "Hey! Is flying away!" (Y/N) said while grabbing the bug spray and running after the mosquito.

Meanwhile..

Kuoh Academy - Occult Research Club

3rd POV

Kiba: "Buchou, there's a stray devil that we need to take care of." He said to Rias.

Rias: "Thanks for letting me know Kiba, please call the others to get ready."

Kiba: "Yes. Buchou."

Kiba left the room and went to get the others.

Rias: "I wonder if the mysterious person would be there...It could be a great piece to my peerage and will be able to help me with my problem." The red headed girl said while laughing a bit.

Small Time Skip

Kuoh Town - Abandoned Building

3rd POV

Rias: "We are here everyone, please get ready to deal with this stray devil." Said the red headed girl to her peerage.

Everyone: "Yes Buchou/President." Multiple voices could be heard.

The group entered the building and found the stray devil with a couple of dead bodies.

Stray devil: "What do we have here? It looks like all of you are going to be my next meal." The stray said while looking at the group and licking his own lips.

Rias: "I'm Rias Gremory, my peerage and I came here to eliminate you for betraying your master."

Stray devil: "I'd like to see all of you try." The stray said while getting in position to fight.