~Chapter 12~

Underworld - Sirzechs Office

3rd POV

Sirzechs was doing some of his paperwork in his office before someone knocked on his door making stop doing his work.

Sirzechs: "You may come in." He said loud enough for the person to be able to hear it from behind the door.

The door slowly opened as it revealed Azazel, he walked into the room and took a seat in front of Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: "Azazel? What are you doing here?" He asked the fallen angel.

Azazel: "Well, after the whole alien invasion some things had happened in the human world. I already talked with Michael about this and he agreed so I hope you do too." He said with a serious face.

Sirzechs: "So, what is it? " He asked a bit curious.

Azazel: "We can't keep hiding the supernatural world from humanity."

Sirzechs: "Huh? What do you mean by that? We definitely can-"

Azazel: "Not anymore. Take a look at this."

Azazel took a picture out of his pocket and put in the middle of Sirzechs desk. The picture showed some sort of creature that had appeared in a city.

Sirzechs: "What the hell is that?!" He asked while looking at the picture

Azazel: "After everyone left Kuoh Town some of my fallen angels told me they saw some weird energy spheres appearing in a city causing explosions."

Azazel: "I went to that city quickly and I was immediately met with almost the entire city completely destroyed. Before I could face that creature it was already gone, it was too fast for me."

Sirzechs: "You gotta be kidding me... The alien invasion and now this?"

Azazel: "And I'm afraid the human government now knows about this and it's literally all over the internet. We are going to need to do a meeting with the leaders of the human world."

Azazel: "Today is the day all of humanity will know about the supernatural."

Sirzechs: "I guess there's nothing to hide anymore.. But what are we going to do about the creature?"

Azazel: "We lost track of it, we don't know where it went but I sent a lot of my fallen angels around the world to make sure to locate it."

Sirzechs: "Geez, things keep getting worse don't you think?"

Azazel: "Indeed my dear friend."

Azazel: (And I'm afraid it's gonna get worse...) He thought to himself as he remembered a prophecy he heard a long time ago.

Azazel: (The Earth is in danger..)

Meanwhile in Kyoto