~Chapter 4~

Kuoh Town - (Y/N)'s House

3rd POV

It was pretty late when (Y/N) and Asia arrived to his house, (Y/N) let her stay in for the night so she could be safe from the fallen angels.

(Y/N): "You can stay in my spare room to sleep, if you need anything please tell me." He said to her.

Asia: "Y-Yes (Y/N), thank you!"

Asia then walked into the spare room and closed the door.

Meanwhile (Y/N) decided to watch some TV before going to sleep. He quietly sat on his couch and turned on the TV with the remote.

The TV was showing a program about the most famous and greatest martial artist in the world "Silver Fang".

He decided it to watch it for some minutes before going to sleep.

Time Skip

Kuoh Town - Park

(Y/N) was walking around the park with Asia when they saw Issei approaching them.

Asia: "Issei-san?"

Issei: "Asia? (Y/N)?"

Issei: "Both of you are okay?" He asked with concern.

Asia: "Y-Yeah, (Y/N) took out all of those fallen angels easily." She said with a bit of admiration.

Issei: "Wow, I didn't knew you were that strong, I mean, you're just a human." He said a bit amazed.

Issei: "How do you even get that strong?" He asked with curiosity.

Asia: "Y-Yeah how did you get that strong." She asked too a bit shyly.

(Y/N): "Oh, I just did some intense training, that's all." He replied back.

Issei: "Maybe one day you could teach me how to be as strong as you!" He said excited.

(Y/N): "Okay." He replied without even paying attention.

Issei: "Well, I can't wait for that day. If I can become as strong as you I could become the harem king more easily." He said while starting to imagine some perverted things.

(Y/N): "Whatever you say."

(Y/N) then looked at his phone and saw that it was almost time for the sale to begin.

(Y/N): "Oh, I gotta go. I need to do something so I'll leave both of you alone."

(Y/N): "Don't get in any trouble, okay?" He said to them while starting to walk away.

Issei: "Alright, see you around man."

Asia: "B-Bye (Y/N), stay safe." She said with a smile.

(Y/N) quickly disappeared from their sight as they continued to walk around the park.

Time Skip