~Chapter 11~

Two years ago...

A young man with a blue outfit could be seen running around the park while breathing heavily. After he stopped running he began to do 100 push-ups, then he started doing 100 squats and finishing with 100 sit-ups. After he was done with his training he collapsed into the ground very tired as his body was in a lot of pain.

An old man approach (Y/N) as he offered him a water bottle.

???: "Take it, you seem very exhausted." He said as (Y/N) took the bottle and started to drink it quickly.

(Y/N): "Thank you sir, I just finished my training for today and I'm very exhausted." He said as he finished drinking the water bottle and got up from the ground.

???: "I'm curious, why are you training? Do you want to become strong?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, as a kid I wanted to become a hero that could defeat any villain with just one punch and save people from danger. I decided to workout when I saved a kid from a weird creature."

???: "Weird creature? I see, would you kindly follow me for a bit."

(Y/N): "Okay." Both of them started walking around the park while talking.

???: "Tell me..Do you believe in the supernatural?"

(Y/N): "I guess, after seeing that weird creature I now believe it's real."

???: "And it's true, the creature you encountered was a stray devil, devils that have betrayed their master."

(Y/N): "Devils? Does that mean angels and fallen angels exist too?"

???: "Correct. This town has a lot of stray devils and I think you are the perfect person to get rid of them."

(Y/N): "Really? Do you think I can beat those stray devils?"

???: "You will need to get stronger, right now you aren't very strong. I can see the determination in your eyes to become stronger. You have a lot of potential, kid."

Suddenly a huge explosion could be heard far away from them as (Y/N) looked at the direction the sound came from. He turned his head around and saw the old man had disappeared.

(Y/N): "Huh? He's gone. Well I better go check out what happened." He said and immediately running after the place where the explosion had happened.

He could feel that his body recovered pretty quickly as he ran even more faster through the streets.

When he arrived at the place he saw a huge octopus was causing havoc in the town. The octopus immediately noticed (Y/N) as it slashed one of its tentacles at him.

(Y/N) quickly stepped out of the way as he barely dodge the attack, making the tentacle get stuck in the ground as it broke the ground.

(Y/N): "Geez, that sure is a big octopus.." He immediately punch the tentacle that was stuck and the tentacle blow up into pieces as blood splattered around the place.

(Y/N): "Wow, did I get stronger?" He asked as he was amazed at what he just did.

The octopus let out a loud monstrous scream as it slashes one of its tentacles at (Y/N)'s chest. (Y/N)'s eyes widened as the tentacle hit him in the chest, sending him flying away into a wall as his jacket was ripped apart and blood started coming out of his chest.

(Y/N): "Ugh.. This is bad.." He said weakly as the octopus started to approach him, ready to kill him.

(Y/N) suddenly stared at the octopus and it look like there was fire inside (Y/N)'s eyes. With a lot of determination he jumped towards the monster as he left behind a small crater in the ground.