~Chapter 8~

Kuoh Academy

3rd POV

(Y/N): "Huh? You again?" He asked a bit confused while looking at Vali.

Vali: "I see you managed to beat Kokabiel, you probably won by pure luck." He said as he chuckled a bit. Before he could say anything else, Rias interfere.

Rias: "I demand to know why you're here!"

Vali: "I was sent by the leader of the fallen angels, Azazel, to retrieve Kokabiel and his lackey's but it seems there's only pieces of Kokabiel left and just one of his lackey's still intact."

Vali: "I will take the pieces of Kokabiel with me, you can do whatever you want with the other one." He said referring to Freed.

Vali proceeded to put the pieces of Kokabiel on a bag he brought with him but before he could go away he heard someone calling him.

Ddraig: "For how long are you gonna ignore me white one?"

Albion: "Well, it's been a long time Ddraig."

Issei: "You guys know each other?" He asked Ddraig.

Ddraig: "Indeed. He is the White Dragon Emperor."

Albion: "It looks like your host is still not that strong to face mine."

Vali: "Well time to go, I will see you soon Red Dragon Emperor and you too, (Y/N)."

Vali then disappeared with the pieces of Kokabiel.

Koneko: "I guess that's over."

Akeno: "But what should we do with that priest?"

Genos: "I already took care of him while you guys where busy talking. I incinerated his body, leaving nothing." He said as the others looked at him a bit terrified.

(Y/N) suddenly grabbed Genos arm and started running away from the academy.

(Y/N): "I am not missing this sale! Let's go, Genos!" He yelled as they got far away from the group.

Time Skip - 10 days left until Boros arrives at Earth

Kuoh Town - Night

(Y/N) was walking around Kuoh Town killing any stray he saw because he was bored. Genos was on the other side of the town also hunting strays.

(Y/N) then saw Vali leaning against a wall in front of him, it seemed like he was waiting for him.

Vali: "Well if isn't the idiot that one-shot Kokabiel."

(Y/N): "Oh, it's you again, what was your name? Ali? Villi? or was it varley?" He asked while trying to remember his name. It was really difficult for him to remember names.

Vali: "It's Vali." He said a bit angry.

(Y/N): "Oh right, my bad."

Vali: "Anyway, you might be wondering why I'm here."

(Y/N): "Not really." He responded with a blank expression, making Vali even more angry.