~Chapter 3~

Kuoh Academy - Occult Research Club

3rd POV

Everyone was waiting for (Y/N)'s answer but (Y/N) suddenly remembered that there was a sale beginning soon in about 10 minutes.

(Y/N): "No thanks, I won't join your peerage. I like being human and there's a sale in about 10 minutes so I really need to go." He said to Rias.

Rias seemed to be a bit disappointed at (Y/N)'s answer but quickly smiled again.

Rias: "That's a shame.. you can go now. We will see you later."

(Y/N) then left the room and quickly began running to the store.

After he left, Rias immediately smirked and turned around facing her peerage.

Rias: "Alright! I have a new plan!"

Time Skip

Kuoh Town - Plaza

(Y/N) was walking around the plaza with his groceries until he saw Issei with a blonded girl so he walked to them to say hello.

Issei: "Oh, hello (Y/N). How are you?"

(Y/N): "Hey Issei, who's your new friend?" He asked him.

Asia: "Hello! My name is Asia Argento and I just arrived into this town, Issei-san is helping me get to the church." She exclaimed happily.

(Y/N): "So you're a nun?, That explains the clothes." He replied while looking at Asia's clothes.

(Y/N) then decided to go with them to chat a little bit and also to get some more sales from the way they were heading.

The group then heard a kid crying with an injury in his leg. Asia immediately went to the boy and said something to him while putting her hand on the boy's injury.

Asia: "Don't cry; it's just a scrape. You're a boy, after all."

(Y/N) and Issei noticed the green glow that was coming from the ring in her hand.

(Y/N): 'that must be a sacred gear' He thought to himself.

Issei: "H-His wound..."

(Y/N) looked at Issei and noticed that he looked a little uneasy.

Asia: "Look! Your wound's gone! It's all right now."

The boy then got up from the floor and said thanks to Asia while running to his parents. Asia then returned to the group.

Asia: "Sorry, force of habit. I must've surprised both of you."

Issei: "Oh...Well, you have a pretty amazing power!"

(Y/N): "Yeah, it's pretty cool." He said without caring at all.

Asia: "It's a wonderful power granted by God. Oh, that must be the place!" She said while looking at the church that looked abandoned and a bit broken.