1. Her Ikigai

Ikigai - an ancient Japanese philosophy that has enveloped the way Japanese people live. Some believe it's even the reason for their happiness and longevity. It's no wonder western culture has chosen to adopt it as their way of discovering a meaningful career.

"Ikigai is a Japanese concept that means your 'reason for being.' 'Iki' means 'life,' and 'gai' describes value or worth.
Your ikigai is your life purpose or your bliss. It's what brings you joy and inspires you to get out of bed every day" The Person spoke on The video.

" Sana "

" Sana "

" Haan andar hoon " She shouted back from her tent , a simple Mattress lied on a side of the tent with Her bag Kept in a corner , there was this earthen pot Beside the mattress, the only source of water she had here, Ghade ka Paani Was her love but she didn't knew It would be an integral part of her life once.

" Tu Neeche nhi aai thi " Colonel Abhishek Asked entering her tent, tired with a few bruises on his forearm.

" Phir se aatack hua tha " Shehnaaz asked Seeing the blood oozing out from his scratche but other than That He looked fine .

" Nhi re training main lagi hai " He spoke sitting beside her and she nodded disconnecting her airphones , there was no network yet The downloaded video and songs were her way of living these tough days of her camps here.

Srinagar !

The beauty it was, The same amount of Darkness it had , the Dal Lake Was seen by everyone as the never ending Beautiful spot in here, only if they knew the life they had to live at such borders, there was this beauty prevalent around yet there was this fear here what next, They .....
The officers , Army Airforce Hardly matters it was Military what defined them , police Clerks , Doctors Who cares they were all officers ......
MILTARY OFFICERS.

This was the toughest of her job , spending 1 month in the basement camps on borders was the toughest always, less resources and hardly anything to live a life but yet the most beautiful experience she had of serving the nation indirectly

It was the last day the team had here and From tomorrow she was being posted to Ambala !

Ambala The Place Where She met her Ikigai....
Her Ikigai The reason she chose this as a career .....
Her Sidharth........

From all the things she ever loved in this world Her Ikigai was The same .....
The Best Friend Sidharth she had only if she knew He was more than just friends with her always.

" Lao Voh First Aid Kit pass Karo " She spoke keeping her phone on charging and the airpodes in her handbag and taking out her blue cut glasses and The Novel IKIGAI ......

" Tere andar ka doctor off duty nhi jaata na " Abhishek joked.

" Doctor is not off duty Colonel Sahab " She laughed, the beautiful child like smile she had he had always said and She has seen her from his eyes always.

" ahan A Soldier Is never off duty Madam " He winked and she threw her head back laughing. Probably the First free laugh in the month , The month Of her posting here in Srinagar was tiring and depressing this time , with A few terrorist attacks almost twice a week there was a lot she did this month and there was no time for her to breathe, living was out of question that time.

" Haan toh mere case main toh dono hai , Captain Dr. Shehnaaz, I guess itna haq toh hai mera, Abhi aap voh kit dijiye aur Bahar jaaiye I need to change do min bas " She spoke and did his first aid And Got up Taking her uniform , the last day day of her duty here , The last day she was here with everyone around, she would miss this place , though her team remained same from the previous 5 years from the time she entered MBBS In AFMC, Pune yet the few people she met here were her family and she would miss him the most , Abhishek The one she has started considering her family and Hence the emotional she was right now.