13. Contemplating

" All done " Shehnaaz asked the Interns she was assigned, she really liked working with them , she never thought she could adjust teaching but she did and oh boy how well, now she knows how high is it just to teach the students , learning herself in the process and enhancing her own knowledge.

" Yes Ma'am" Shruti was the first one to speak up , she saw the manikin where she just practiced the stitches , they were good but nothing extraordinary she believes herself to be .

" Good , who else " Shehnaaz spoke calmly looking at everyone of them , focused and attentive .

" God it's tough " Rohit spoke leaving the needle down sighing and Shehnaaz smiled at him .

" Mam .... " Shreya called her out and she went there only to realise she had been struck at the last step .

" One more Shreya and it's done" Shehnaaz spoke and then she looked at Aavyansh who still was engrossed as if his life depended on that , Shehnaaz was impressed with the way this guy worked and learnt .

" Excellent " Shehnaaz exclaimed and Everyone else stood waiting for her to finish .

" Good Work Aavyansh, What are you planning to become " Shehnaaz spoke once he was done and he gave her a small smile

" A plastic Surgeon Doc " He replied and Shehnaaz smiled at the word Doc , she remembered herself calling Dr. Dhiman Doc once when she was being taught by him .

" Good I can see the future there " Shehnaaz smiled and turned her attention to everyone else.

" So , Shreya you just need to get the hands movements right and you stitch fine , Rohit as you can see you need a lot of practice , I can see a whole lot of improvement and coming to Shruti, you know how to stitch we all can see but you need to be a little patient , this is an actual human we are talking about , just look at your manikin The skin around your stitch is gross, you need to be a little more gentle " she concluded writing something in file that contained the daily assessment of them .

" But .... " Shruti spoke and Shehnaaz looked at her for her to continue.

" I am the best at it " She spoke.

" Is it ? Because I don't see it " Shehnaaz replied.

" It is I was the first one to finish it, the one you liked is such because he took 20 more minutes than me " She countered.

" Was There a time limit to it , I don't remember, all I remember is me asking you all to utilise these 30 minutes and make the best stitch you can " Shehnaaz replied .

" Excuse me Mam may I come in " Before any of them could reply There was a knock at the door.

" Abhi , of course you can, so all familiarised with the hospital" Shehnaaz spoke smiling to which he returned the same affectionate smile back.

" Voh toh hona hi tha, ab aapse dur joh zyada din raha nhi jaata, anyways let's see what's going on here " He winked and Shehnaaz laughed.

" Okay this one needs practice a lot of practice" He spoke pointing to the incomplete stitch of Rohit

" This Seems fine " He spoke looking at the one Shreya did.

" This one seems done in a hurry, Shehnaaz time nhi diya tha tune inn becharo ko " he spoke and Shehnaaz gave Shruti I told you look

" This is a masterpiece exactly a replica of how an ideal stitch should be " Abhi spoke impressed and Shehnaaz smiled.

" Abhi baith ek second I will assign them there night duties phir round par chalte hai " Shehnaaz spoke and he nodded.