2. Code Blue

" Sidharth have your Breakfast and then go Baba " Maa spoke worried seeing his son who just returned home two hours back at 6 in the morning and was ready to go back at 8.

" Maa Off tha but Just now received a call kal ek document par sign Kiya tha, NOC tha Kisika I guess, Ek sign reh gaya kisi page par you know already how's it , Aaj Last day hai for his interview in Air Force , Zindagi hai Maa kisiki " Sidharth spoke running his hands in his hairs that were wet probably due to a bath he had .

"I am not stopping you na baba but kuch kha kar Jaa na , Aise khane ka naam lekar Bina khaye nhi jaate "

" Maa Yaar " He sighed but sat at the table nevertheless not wanting to decline something to his mother Again .

" Bata Khakar kaisa hai " She spoke forwarding a plate of Something he has seen for the very first time in his 34 years of life he guess.

" Kya hai ye " he spoke reluctant to have it on the first attempt, he was not really intending to try something new to eat he hasn't had before , he was a man of limited choices when it came to food , simple his choices were Moongi ki Dal and Chapati was what he preferred and liked not that he didn't liked experimenting new things but experimenting with food wasn't what he preferred.

" Khakar toh dekh " Maa persuaded .

" Umm Okay " he was apprehensive but toring a bite well a big bite he had it and the expressions on his face were what Made Maa smile.

" It's So Good, have I ever had it before " He asked toring another bite and cherishing the taste. It felt similar to something he had it felt somewhere deep in his memory the taste still persisted where was what he was forgetting.

" Sooji ka Cheela " Maa responded smiling .

" Something Shehnaaz and Her Mother had Very often Right " he spoke registering the taste he had back in his childhood only at her home and Stopped all of a sudden to look intently at Maa for a probable answer maybe.

" Haan " she spoke and He sighed finishing off it in three more bites, happy he felt after a few years it was as if his best friend was near him, It was almost 6 years she left Ambala and from then there was not even a single moment he didn't missed her, There was nothing romantised in their relation but it was something more he felt , it was as if his soul was there in his body but their was no essence in it. He didn't knew if he made sense but he knew Shehnaaz was and would be the only best friend he would ever make .

" Mera Hogaya Maa, it was Tasty , Pammi Aunty se Baat hogi toh bolna Sidharth is missing Unke haath ke Chole Bhature too " Sidharth spoke smiling and got up to leave.

" You know I talk to Pammi " Maa asked being emotional.

" Obviously Meri Iklauti Maa hai na , Dhyaan toh rakhna padega unka " he laughed winking at the last .

" Chalo I'm leaving , ab Jaa hi Raha hoon then there's no point in Taking The granted off so would probably take it tomorrow, raat ko hi aunga " He spoke smiling and gave a peck on her forehead, he was a Mother's boy and when he says that he had no regret in admitting that even at 34 he was struck to her the way a child of probably 3 does, the sole reason for him to not leave Ambala as such, even after getting multiple offers he actually stood rooted to this place

" Acha Sidharth sun thoda jaldi aayega Raat ko " She asked smiling at him and he looked at her for a moment understanding what was she upto .

" I will try " he spoke smiling nevertheless, overthinking could be beneficial sometimes but in his case he was a massive overthinker that just resulted in anxiety and for a change he wanted to live the moment he was in and even if his Mom was planning Something he knew he was fine with it till the time she was happy.