4.

Today Kate woke up at the same time as Thursday and Friday at 8:00 sharp.
She got herself some breakfast changed and went to work.

The day came and gone not particularly fast but at a good rate. It always seemed though that there were more customers as the days went on.

————— Three Thirty PM —————

As Kate was driving her way home she passed a small park with a small market going on at a park nearby.

She quickly decided she'd find a spot to park and look around.

Once she got to the park's center she stole a glance at all the vendors but one had caught her gaze.

It wasn't masked with bright colors just a smaller black tent with words listed Tattoo.

Normally she wouldn't dare go near the stand but with all the so it seemed pressure in her life and her mother leaving on 'vacation' she felt she could use a distraction. A tattoo on the other hand could be fun.

She spent a minute or so looking at all of their work photographed of other customers.

She was so mesmerized she had to ask, "Do you guys tattoo just anything or are there standards?"

The guy behind the cloth-colored table answered, "Not really, if you can show us what you want we can do it"

"That's amazing, where exactly is your shop at?"

The guy pointed to a street just north of the park she was standing in and said, "The third building on the right is made of brick with our logo on it."

Kate thanked the man and walked away, maybe this could be an option.

Kate started to get hungry and tired so she stopped and grabbed a gyro and bottle of water from a nearby food truck.

Once she had paid she walked to her car, pulled out of the parking spot, and drove home.

Once she got home it was near 10:00 PM so she decided she'd take a shower and catch up on sleep for the long day ahead of her.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N

Idk if gyro trucks were popular in the 80s or if Toms River has/had a brick tattoo shop. I do know tho the shop at the top was actually in Australia but the picture seemed fitting so I decided to use it. Also sorry I know this was a short chapter but I'm working on another few.

 Also sorry I know this was a short chapter but I'm working on another few

New picture title: "SWAGGY" | Joe Perry