7.

It was about 9 a.m. when the thought finally washed over her how would she afford anything without a paycheck?

Kate sat cross-legged on the floor of her carpeted room thinking, thinking so hard she started panicking.

She got to the point of crying, what was she going to do?!

Suddenly Kate started to choke on her tears from the lack of air she was in hailing.

She was freaking out even more now. She was going to die right there in the middle of her house, not able to pay the pills nor breathe.

Finally, something rushed over her she needed to calm down if she were to find a solution.

Kate started with a couple of deep breaths choking on the mix of air and salty tears while doing so.

She got herself calmed down to the point the tears stopped streaming down her face and she was finally able to breathe.

She just tipped right over then and there closing her eyes to calm her racing heart.

Once she was okay to function again she got up not even caring enough to change out of her biker shorts and cropped T.Rex band shirt.

Today she was going to 'get away' at 'her spot' or so she thought!

She decided not to bring with her any music and to just walk in peace not worrying about anything just yet.

Once she got there she sat cross-legged at the edge of the small stream chucking rocks at it.

She just sat there until she started getting deeper and deeper into thought she knew it was bound to happen again but so soon was what scared her.

Her breathing became shallow, streams of salty tears running down her eyes.

Again she was panicking choking on tears not being able to suffice actual breaths.

Before she went deeper into thought a stick broke behind her. Kate being herself and acting shy and embarrassed tried to calm herself down only making it worse thinking of all the types of people it could be.

She started worrying even more causing the tears to swell up even worse than before streaming down soaking her shirt.

Suddenly a manly voice spoke, "WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO, SHE'S GONNA FUCKING DIE!!!" it stopped for a split second only to sound again, "What The Fuck, Get It Together Rachel, Make Sure She's Ok!!"

Kate calmed a little knowing it was not a killer and that she was probably not going to die today at least, maybe.

The footsteps came closer until a man with brown hair, "Shit" Kate thought to herself "It's that dude from that band from yesterday!"

"Hey, are u good?"

Kate shook her head 'no'

Rachel just sat there almost having a panic attack himself not knowing what to do.

Kate just sat there calming herself routinely like before until she could breathe. She felt like she needed to hug him but the moment and situation would've made it a bit awkward.

She sat there until she regained the strength to talk and she quietly mumbled, "sorry".

"No, I'm sorry I didn't know what to do you were wheezing so hard I thought you were going to die and I wasn't able to help!!"

"Yeah"

They just sat in silence for a minute thinking to themselves.

"What was happening to you anyways?"

"I honestly don't know I woke up this morning thinking about the shit from yesterday and I got worried and it just happened."

"Have you asked a doctor about it or something?"

"No, I was just so shucking and scared so I ran here to repeat that scenario"

"Do you think that there is anything you can do about it?"

"I don't know I guess!"

"We could go know I would drive you if you wanted"

"Where?"

"The hospital, I wouldn't want you to suffocate again!"

"I guess, I just don't do doctors"

"Neither do I but I seriously care about your health I wouldn't want you to die because we passed this option up!"

"Ok, I'll go if you take me", Kate immediately looked away and her cheek blushed a light shade of red.

"Sure no problem", He replies as he started to stand up.

Kate followed and said, "before we go could I at least change my shirt it's kinda stained now?"

"No problem"

Kate detected Rachel and herself to her house just to step out of the vehicle and jog inside.

Once she got to her closet she pulled out a Grey long sleeve shirt and a grey Fleetwood band tee to pair overtop.

Kate's outfit ^

Little did Kate know this generous act of kindness was the start of a long friendship with Rachel.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N

Idk if anyone reads these, how was that chapter? I'm curious!

"Uncle Sam Wants You" | Steven Tyler