11.

It has now been a week since Kate and Rachel's 'sleepover' and every day since he has checked up on her.

Since then Kate had only one panic attack and she handled it herself although when the time came when Rachel found out he almost had a panic attack himself.

It was now Wednesday the following week around three-thirty. If Rachel was on time like normal he'd be here in a half an hour or so.

Kate was not a big fan of how quickly the summer was going. It has been a while since her mom left and the checks stopped coming in the mail two days ago.

Both Kate and Rachel are very stubborn so Kate thought to herself she'd keep the money situation quiet. She is sure as hell not going to take any money that Rachel shoves towards her for groceries.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door and Rachel let himself in.

"Hey"

"How are you?"

"Good no panic attacks today."

"That's good... So... I was wondering, The guys and I have a gig at a bar downtown and I was wondering if you'd like to come?"

"Sure, should we meet there, or at your house... Or...?"

Rachel looked down at his feet, "well if it's ok with you I'd like to pick you up around 8"

"8, sounds good, I'd love to come!"

"Cool, well I should probably go see what progress the boys got on packing the equipment."

"Ok bye, see you around 8!"

"Bye", and with that, Rachel ran out of her house. She'd finally be able to hear the band and he was excited about what was going to happen next.

————— Four Hours Later —————

Kate was lost in her world of thoughts at the moment.

She was currently in a Harley Davidson crop top with dark jeans and a flannel tied around her waist.

She decided she would wear her White docs and go light on the makeup, not wanting to make a bad impression and especially not too much of a bad impression.

Soon a knock was coming from outside of the door. She opened it to come face to face with Rachel.

She blushed and quickly scooted out of the way so Rachel could come in.

Rachel came in and Kate shut the door.

"Hey imma, going to go finish doing my hair. Make yourself comfy as always it'll only be a sec I promise.

Once Kate made it to the bathroom she immediately facepalmed.

'Why am I acting like this, get it together Kate!"

She searched the top drawer of her vanity and found a hair clip. "Perfect" she needed something simple but pretty that wouldn't ruin the outfit.

"Okay, I'm ready", Kate spoke while prancing happily down the stairs.

"I like the hair clip, looking for a better style I see!" Rachel said.

This gave her major butterflies in the stomach.

"Hey, shut it mister or we're gonna be late!"

"Hey, I was the one waiting here!"

"Hurry up!"

"After you!", and Rachel and Kate were out the door, into the car, and off to meet the guys!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N

Lately, I've had soo many ideas of what I could write but no desire to write them down so idk how this chapter is but yeah!!

Happy Birthday to Geddy Lee!! | Geddy Lee