9.

It was now Wednesday and had been only ten hours since Kate and Rachel went to the doctor.

Kate had woken up at nine today to hopefully release some stress by sleeping in.

Once Kate had climbed out of bed she decided she'd have to shower tonight since she didn't feel like it right now.

She didn't even consider changing yet just stumbling her way to the kitchen to grab a bowl of Frosted Flakes and sit to watch what's left of the episode that first caught her eye.

All of a sudden Kate was shaken out of her thoughts when there was a knock on the door.

Kate quickly yelled, "hang on ill be right there!" while running up the stairs to put on something half decent, because you never know who could be on the other side of that door.

Once she was 'dressed' she while out of breath from running up and down the stairs opened the door.

"Hey, you okay Kate?"

It was just Rachel holy cow had that scared her half out of her wits!

"Yeah, sorry I just ran up then back down to a gang out of my PJs!"

"Oh... Well you know I wouldn't judge you if you still had them on. Really!"

"Yeah, it just felt necessary! anyway...?"

"...Oh I just came to check in on you"

"Cool, wanna cup of coffee or something?"

"Sure but I can't stay long and the guys are rehearsing later and I have to go, it's mandatory!"

"Sounds good I won't keep you forever then, but just so I don't freak out when there's a random knock on the door again when do you think you'll check in on me next?"

"I was thinking around eight tonight after rehearsals if I can get past Sebastian without being bombarded with questions"

"Cool"

So there Kate and Rachel sat sipping coffee at the counter too while having small conversations.

—————- 9 1/2 hours later -—————

Of course right before Kate was planning to take a very much-needed shower there was a knock on the door.

"COME IN!!" Kate yelled from her bedroom.

"Hey U Still Alive?!" Came the voice of Rachel.

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind I need a shower right now. You can just hang out wherever though and feel free to find something to eat or whatever!"

"No problem, don't die in there" This man's sarcasm was taking off like a rocket ship.

Kate was about five minutes into her fifteen-minute shower when there was a knock on the door.

"Yeah?"

"Wait..." as the barn style door was just slightly slid open.

"...are you listening to a Beetles record on a record player while taking a slower?" He seemed so amazed yet concerned and confused all at once.

"Yeah, but I take that was not the reason you came knocking on the door?"

"Yeah well, um I'm bored and now that I see you listening to Yellow Submarine while taking a shower I was thinking we could just talk or something I don't know?"

"Umm, I guess?"

"But dude, seriously how did you get this record player set up in your bathroom?!"

"I plugged it in"

"Well no duh, smartass!"

"You asked"

"Anyways what questions should we ask each other?"

"What's your favorite Beatles song?"

"Paint It Black!!"

"That's The Rolling Stones, and you said I was a dumbass?"

"I know, I know I was just joking"

"Sure"

"Ok well dude I gotta get out now so could you go, I'll be out in just a sec I promise."

"Why?"

"Because I said so pretty boy!"

Not even a second later...

"It's been a sec where are you?"

"How cute you miss me already!"

"It was a joke, how come you take me so seriously?!"

"Why are so sarcastic today, I think the guys are rubbing off on you!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N

This chapter was absolute DOG WATER but I mean idc sooooo...

"Ethan Torchio being an absolute mood!" | Ethan Torchio - Maneskin