10.

Once Kate got out of the shower and dressed she walked out to see what Rachel Was Doing.

"Hey man, do you have any food in this house?"

"Yeah what'd ya want?"

"I was thinking chicken nuggets or something"

"Okay go find something to do these should be ready in fifteen or so!"

"And what should I do?"

"Go pick out a movie and grab some blankets from my room we can watch a movie while eating or something"

————— Five Minutes Later —————

"Hey Kate I didn't know which one you wanted so I brought all of them even the ones in the closet"

"I gave you the simplest job and you find a way to mess it up!"

"Hey I picked out a movie successfully and bow I'm going to successfully make a pillow fort, you can't mess with that!!"

"I guess not"

———— Fifteen Minutes Later ————

"Chicken's done!!"

"Good because I've been waiting"

Kate carried the plates and handed them to Rachel who was already comfy in the pillow fort while climbing in herself.

"Now, what movie did you pick?"

"I hope you like Indiana Jones cuz it's a movie marathon!!"

"Oh great! Ima go to sleep after Raiders Of The Lost Ark I don't even care anymore"

"you're going to skip out on some quality time with Rach?!?" He replied placing a hand on his heart faking a broken heart.

Before you knew it they were halfway through Indiana Jones: Temple Of Doom and Kate was already dozed off.

All of a sudden Kate stirred in her sleep rolling over and snuggling up to Rachel to which he just pulled a blanket over her shoulders and tucked her in.

Within a couple of minutes, he was out, snuggling in trying to keep warm as well.

That night they both slept well!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N

This was just a short chapter to try and get me back in the gist and so you guys have an update so yeah!! Idk

P.S. It wouldn't let me upload a header picture so I had to find a video and it seemed legit! 🤷‍♀️

 It wouldn't let me upload a header picture so I had to find a video and it seemed legit! 🤷‍♀️

Literal Mother Love Bone | Mother Love Bone (I found this pic and it's my fav now lmao)