Unsaid Emily

i sat with ray, julie's dad, as he went through some photos of the house.

"I don't know what to do, i always though i was straight, well, there were a few times where i just always wanted to be around him, but that was just me being his friend... right?" i began, ray not aknowleging me. i wasnt surprised,as i was a ghost, but it was just nice to vent to someone who wont tell anyone. 

"ughh, he's so laid back and intimidating at the same time, it's so frustrating." alex teleported to the chair next to me, and i covered my tracks.

"needed a pick me up, hanging with ray usually does the trick."

"does it? okayyy." he trailed off. julie's brother carlos walked up, and started talking about how the house was haunted by a chef ghost, so the two of them went off to make some french dip.

"imma go, ok?" Alex said, poofing out. i sighed, then decided to go see Luke. i knew where he would be... at his parents house. i teleported behind the bushes, to see Julie walking up to the door. Luke appeared next to her, shocked to see Julie. they exchanged a brief word, then Luke sighed and rang the doorbell, and a man answered it. it was Luke's dad. Julie said something and he let her in. both of his parents met in the living room and Julie handed them a piece of paper. as they read, they began crying. Luke brushed away a few tears as they finished reading, and he disappeared, appearing right in front of me, surprising me and making me scramble backwards, tripping over my own feet.

"reggie? what are you doing here?" he asked.