found out

"are you spying on me too! who else? Alex? Caleb? the dog down the road?"

"no!no- the... dog?" I raised an eyebrow.

"you know what I mean!" he snapped.

"sorry, I was just wondering where Julie went, she just left." I lied.

"well, you know now, so please, leave." he begged, his anger turning into sadness.

"yeah, ok." I muttered, standing up. I went to walk off, but instead, I stopped, turned back around and hugged Luke tightly.

"I know it doesn't bring you back to make up with your parents, but-" I stopped as Luke wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"yeah, but it helps, just a little bit." he thanked, pulling away. I stood there for a moment, awkwardness setting in.

"imma go now." I smiled.

"yeah." he agreed. I appeared in the studio, crashing on top of Alex, who was sitting on the couch. he yelped.

"Jesus, don't do that!"

"sorry," I mumbled. I still had the lingering feeling from Luke's tight embrace. I clung onto the feeling like my life depended on it.

"sooo, how was 'Julie' doing." he asked.

"what? oh, yeah she was fine." 

"bro, drop the act."

"what do yo-" I panicked.

"you don't like Julie, do you? you like Luke."

"whaat, no. no way!" I argued.

"don't lie to me, I saw the realisation on your face when he sang to you, and I heard you talking to ray." he admitted. I looked down, face turning bright red in embarrassment.

"I DON'T KNOW WHATS HAPPENING! I THOUGHT I WAS STRAIGHT, BUT I DON'T KNOW! IM HAVING A FULL ON GAY CRISIS!"  I blurted in a panic.

"chill!" he stopped me. "how long have you had these feelings?" he asked.