2%

(y/n) POV:

I opened my room door, walked in & plopped down on my bed as Jahseh and Stokeley both walked in after me.

"i've missed you cookie!" Jahseh said excitedly as he jumped on my bed and hugged me while i was lying down.

"i've missed you too SehSeh" i said while laughing at him.

Stokeley seemed to be shy, he stood next to my room door while still looking down at his fingers while fidgeting.

"Nigga why you acting so nervous fo?" Jah asked him. "i'm not" he replied quickly. "yeah whatever man" Jah said back.

I then built the courage to talk to Stokeley, "you know it's alright to talk sometimes, especially around me i'm cool as shit" i said laughing.

"My fault y'all" Stokeley said to both of us.

We all laughed and turned on the TV hoping to find something to watch.
....
A few minutes later Jah asked if we wanted to play Truth or Dare, me and Stokeley both agreed with him and we started to sit on the carpet crisscross-applesauce style.

"truth or dare" I asked Jahseh. "truth" Jah said back. "alright pussy" i said laughing. He rolled his eyes.

"is it true that you kissed my cousin at the cookout last year?" i asked. "no" he replied. "alright" i said back

Stokeley then asked me "truth or dare". "dare" i respond back. After, Stokeley laughed. "I dare you to kiss Jahseh" Stokeley said laughing. I then got nervous and started to blush a little.

"Nooo" i said while laughing nervously. "Why not" Jahseh said. I went quiet for a minute to gather my thoughts to speak back. What do i say? Do i sit here and say nothing? Do i kiss him? What do i do?!

"Well?" Jahseh asked. I still was quiet until he leaned closer towards my face. "Uhh, i've just never had my first kiss before" i said nervously.

"Well then you can have it with me dummy" he said while laughing. I smiled a little then proceeded to say "okay" quietly.

He leaned in closer and kissed me, i kissed back and i instantly felt butterflies in my stomach.

Stokeley was cheering and clapping while i flipped him off but still surprisingly was kissing Jahseh. I then fell back and Jah got on top of me while we were still kissing and didn't break it.

About a minute or two into the kiss we were interrupted by Cleo yelling "JAHSEH, (Y/N), STOKELEY, DINNERS READY, COME DOWNSTAIRS".

Me and Jahseh both stopped kissing, got up and went to the kitchen while Stokeley followed.