20%

Jahseh POV:

"cmere" i said in a raspy voice.

she crawled from the edge of the bed towards me. i gripped her neck and we started making out for about 15 minutes.

i got excited and took thing into my own hands...

"oh fuck" she moaned as i stuck my dagger inside of her

"u like that beautiful" i questioned...she didn't reply because clearly it was hard for her to talk i assumed after seeing the look on her face.

we finished in abt 20 minutes.

The Next Morning.....

"wake up" i whispered in her ear as i shook her

she groaned and smacked me with a pillow proceeding to go back to bed

"COOKIEE" i screamed in order for her to wake up cause we got places to go

"bruhhh" she groaned in agony as she squinted her eyes trying to wake up

i picked her up and ran a shower for her to get in she then told me she got it so i put her down and let her shower.

she doesn't even know what i have planned today. im gonna spoil the shit out of her today. out of the kindness of my heart obviously.

i made her breakfast. eggs, SHTEAKK, and avocado toast. her 3 childhood favorites.

she came downstairs and was excited by the plate on the table because one thing she loves is food.

"babyyyy you didnt have to do thiss" she said with a happy frown on her face. she came up to me and hugged me around my waist as i hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

"yeah i did baby" i said still holding the hug. this girl has no idea how much i love her man. its like I'm living my dream right now. i have exactly who i want now that I'm officially over Geneva. ever since cookie came back I've been happy as hell.
I never want to let this girl go.